Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

16 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Like Val and Jul this apt has gone down hill quick.  Other then undercover husband morning quickies nothing to watch really.

In 4,5 months , they will be celebrating 6 years with RLC …

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

At first thought I assumed Linda was going through a mental issue. Seemed withdrawn, sleeping a lot - just a general laziness with her.  But her & Tibor's behavior has me thinking they are either trying to re-negotiate their RLC agreement, or they're trying to break the agreement.  Either way, certainly makes RLC less of a value to buy membership.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

At first thought I assumed Linda was going through a mental issue. Seemed withdrawn, sleeping a lot - just a general laziness with her.  But her & Tibor's behavior has me thinking they are either trying to re-negotiate their RLC agreement, or they're trying to break the agreement.  Either way, certainly makes RLC less of a value to buy membership.

So you are saying they are on strike. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

So you are saying they are on strike. 

Well...they have personal needs.  Could be why they'll bang under the covers and not over the covers.  I'm open to reasons why this channel has taken a dump the past 3-4 months. Either she has mental struggles, it's a "business" decision, or could be she has physical issues.  We have seen Tibor affection towards her (but not her towards him).

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Well...they have personal needs.  Could be why they'll bang under the covers and not over the covers.  I'm open to reasons why this channel has taken a dump the past 3-4 months. Either she has mental struggles, it's a "business" decision, or could be she has physical issues.  We have seen Tibor affection towards her (but not her towards him).

I will say that one of the best comments I read many months ago ( when the current problem(s) seemed to be starting ) - I think it was ashley who said it first - was the possibility that Linda had a miscarriage or maybe in general there’s a problem of not being able to have children ( this is my speculation ) .. and I think good friend moos posted very accurately that their circle of friends who are now married , they have either children or the girls are pregnant and this might be a problem as Linda would wish the same . Let’s see what life brings for this couple , but as I think the majority agrees , the circle of this couple in front of cameras has reached its end . 

• Like 2

• Noldus changed the title to Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

I am not sure this is a pregnancy problem, as they would have not fucked as they did for years.

Each time they fucked, Tibor put his sperm in the belly, the butt, the chest or in her mouth. It is not the easiest way to make child.

I am not in her mind and I don't understand their language, but it could be a depressive state, with the understanding that her life is a bit artificial, with no really work (maybe I'm wrong), and no interest of things that give simple fun.

Her Onlyfan page was cool, but maybe the change of her body made her feel that she could not maintain this activity, and she became aware that time flows... 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 2:41 PM, ddhm said:

After 5 years, there energy got lost somehow. I think the two are now simply getting too old for the project. 

On 8/27/2022 at 7:12 PM, Howard said:

I don't see a reason for them to be in the project anymore. Let's face it, the combination of attractiveness, personality and willingness to participate is important when it comes to RLC. Linda, although still okay looking, is slowly losing her youthful attractiveness. The tactic of then trying to negotiate a new contract by refusing to participate, when their negotiating position is getting worse and worse over time anyway simply due to age, strikes me as extremely risqueful (if not just plain stupid). No, I think that with the two the energy is simply at the end. After more than 5 years, it's time for something new.