Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

23 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1550 Linda doing a recording for someone. Beautiful. Now take those panties off and give them a view of your amazing pussy with those big pussy lips.

Somebody on her only fans I guess. but it was beautiful. I think maybe she is more active the past few days. It was lovely to watch.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Somebody on her only fans I guess. but it was beautiful. I think maybe she is more active the past few days. It was lovely to watch.

I don't think Tibor is happy with the Only Fans thing she does. I've noticed she seems to take these special pictures, etc when Tibor is not in the apartment. I watched her do a similar video a couple of months ago but with much more detail on her pussy and ass. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think Tibor is happy with the Only Fans thing she does. I've noticed she seems to take these special pictures, etc when Tibor is not in the apartment. I watched her do a similar video a couple of months ago but with much more detail on her pussy and ass. 

I'm sure Tibor is well aware of what she does. he is the one inspires her to do it. I just think it's been a while and she is maybe getting back in to it.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Maybe if we are nice she will perform for us a little more. I would love to hear her sing.

Yes, I agree. When they had a more active apartment, she seemed shy to start her singing but others seemed to encourage it. I thought many on here felt she was not a good singer, but I enjoyed it. 

• Like 2