Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

Does anyone know why this couple is still in the project? It sure doesn't seem like they want to be 🙁 Maybe a contract they can't get out of?

I don't think they are any contract. They should be able to just pack up and leave if they wish.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:29 PM, ddhm said:

Linda almost swallowed the cum unless she did a bit 😂.. a nice evening treatment for some happy times on a rather strange period ..I think good friend Ashleyxyz was the one mentioning about baby issues .. incredible huge speculation  that this might be indeed what troubles them ..they are a great couple and watching sad times at a loving couple , it is always a pity ..But that’s definitely real life for them since they entered and they have , they are and they will be absolutely respected to all of us .

Hey buddy, I probably should not have posted about her losing a baby, but that was my first thought. They are such a sweet couple, and Tibor seems like a kind gentleman with a good sense of humor. Hope it's a temporary thing and they work things out for their own sakes.

9 hours ago, curious101 said:

Does anyone know why this couple is still in the project? It sure doesn't seem like they want to be 🙁 Maybe a contract they can't get out of?

Hey Bud, seems like personal problems for Linda. It's pretty sad to watch. They really seem like regular average cool people in a loving relationship. Hope it all works out for them.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Bud, seems like personal problems for Linda. It's pretty sad to watch. They really seem like regular average cool people in a loving relationship. Hope it all works out for them.

I hope so too  They have been one of the more down to earth real couples on here for a  long time   And Linda has the body type that I love   Some meat on her bones and not real skinny like Radi and some of the others 🥰

• Like 1

10 hours ago, curious101 said:

I hope so too  They have been one of the more down to earth real couples on here for a  long time   And Linda has the body type that I love   Some meat on her bones and not real skinny like Radi and some of the others 🥰

She does have a full hot body. She went a little overboard with the tats. She started out with only the tat over her ass crack. And Tibor couldn't keep his hands off her! Sometimes woman should just leave well enough alone. Martina has  beautiful body and no tats I can see. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She does have a full hot body. She went a little overboard with the tats. She started out with only the tat over her ass crack. And Tibor couldn't keep his hands off her! Sometimes woman should just leave well enough alone. 

I Agree What She Said GIF by maddyshine     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1