Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Haven't been on the Linda forum for a bit but from what I have seen the marriage is getting a little stale as all marriages do. If anyone saw the photoshoot they did, which I assume was for her only fans, afterwards they appeared to have an argument which is very unusual for them. From what I could see, he surprised her because he needed to go out for some reason and she looked like she wanted to spend time with him.

I can see she is boring to him and so that is why I think she spends time on her phone so much. Today she was sitting on the couch alone while some friends? were there. She looked very bored. Let's face it. He spends a lot of time with his production company and she spends a lot of time trying to figure out what to do while he is busy.I don't believe fertility is a problem because he never comes inside her. My 2 cents

I don't think they were friends, more likely business clients, his photography, video & editing is very time consuming, but he has to done, Linda needs to accept it & find a solution to her bored time

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

I don't think they were friends, more likely business clients, his photography, video & editing is very time consuming, but he has to done, Linda needs to accept it & find a solution to her bored time

Agreed, and now that it is warm she can do a lot of shit. Hell, she doesn't even need him she can take selfies for only fans and her insta.

• Like 1

Linda has a new toy/exercise apparatus, a mini trampoline, complete with a dvd (Presumably) I did not realise that DVD's were still a thing. 🙂  She is really bouncing it out on there, bloody shame she has accessorised her sports bra top with a bloody shirt, so we won't get to see anything else bouncing about. 

Pretty sad state of affaires that it is a Sunday morning and she forgoes the traditional Sunday sport of mattress dancing and is bouncing on a trampoline  and not her husbands dick. (Apologies if that was the warm up to the currant activity) 🙂

29 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Linda has a new toy/exercise apparatus, a mini trampoline, complete with a dvd (Presumably) I did not realise that DVD's were still a thing. 🙂  She is really bouncing it out on there, bloody shame she has accessorised her sports bra top with a bloody shirt, so we won't get to see anything else bouncing about. 

Pretty sad state of affaires that it is a Sunday morning and she forgoes the traditional Sunday sport of mattress dancing and is bouncing on a trampoline  and not her husbands dick. (Apologies if that was the warm up to the currant activity) 🙂

it's not new 😉

• Upvote 1