Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy shit, unbelievable, ALERT THE MEDIA, I just watched Linda go almost a full 2 minutes without her mobile in her hand. 

She replaced it with a spoon...

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2022 at 3:56 PM, Maturin said:

It's sad to see Linda so depressed for so long. They have been on RLC for a long time now. I think maybe it's time they left and got their lives back together. I definitely think there is a limit to how long people can live in this fishbowl. Linda is absolutely gorgeous and I would be sad to see her go but I think she will be better off with a normal life again.

Dunno if they read CamCaps but if they do then - Linda and Tibor, thanks for sharing your lives with us but I think you should both move on to a normal life now and find some joy again! 🥰

When she joined reallifecam, she was 25 years old with a lot of passion and happy with her bf whom she married later. Now she is 30 years old. Probably tired of this kind of life she has had and now she wants a child , probably a daughter. I really hope she gets pregnant and change her life. But I think her husband is happy with this life and doesn’t want to take responsibility of having a child. That’s what I understood of her

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 12:24 AM, makkesto said:

When she joined reallifecam, she was 25 years old with a lot of passion and happy with her bf whom she married later. Now she is 30 years old. Probably tired of this kind of life she has had and now she wants a child , probably a daughter. I really hope she gets pregnant and change her life. But I think her husband is happy with this life and doesn’t want to take responsibility of having a child. That’s what I understood of her

I saw linda on instagram holding a relatives new born baby and she was so happy!!  At 30 yrs old her clock is ticking.😢

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

An amazing Russian speaking addition couple residing in Prague , Venera and Lion made already their presented excellent noticed ..Maybe it is time for our wonderful couple to abandon the cameras world and live their married life on the normal off cameras world and maybe concentrate on making a baby as Linda so many times shows and hints at her instagram posts .. They have been amazing , both of them showing what love and affection means , they have been better than great but all things come to an end and I believe it is good to leave now .

On 3/31/2022 at 11:31 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't quite figure out what is wrong with Linda. Laying around doing almost nothing is so out of character for her, at least prior to Covid. These days she is horizontal as much as she is vertical and that, to me, indicates an illness. Maybe even Hepatitis from a needle. If someone can shed light, I would be grateful. 

I believe that in her case, her addiction to social media and being constantly in a world of appearance and being confronted with constant judgments everywhere, affects, sooner or later, the person's mind, it is a common story nowadays.

You can't live your life connected to a phone 24 hours a day and live constantly on the judgment of others.

Linda, look around, good life is there for you !  

Big Kiss to you Linda ::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

I'm positive this thread will not make 30 pages before the end of the year, it might have to be renamed "Linda-Tibor 2022/23 #1"

Yep, it is a sorry state of play that this is the case, Linda is my type dark, great body, not a huge fan of the tats, but hay-ho, but checking out the cams is like watching paint dry. If this is married life I'm glad I never tied the knot, I'd rather my independence. 🙂

• Like 1

Haven't been on the Linda forum for a bit but from what I have seen the marriage is getting a little stale as all marriages do. If anyone saw the photoshoot they did, which I assume was for her only fans, afterwards they appeared to have an argument which is very unusual for them. From what I could see, he surprised her because he needed to go out for some reason and she looked like she wanted to spend time with him.

I can see she is boring to him and so that is why I think she spends time on her phone so much. Today she was sitting on the couch alone while some friends? were there. She looked very bored. Let's face it. He spends a lot of time with his production company and she spends a lot of time trying to figure out what to do while he is busy.I don't believe fertility is a problem because he never comes inside her. My 2 cents

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1