Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

Linda waking up and taking a shower for the first time at such very late time .. I think it is also quite some days without sex with Tibor ( possible on her period of course ) .. 

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Linda waking up and taking a shower for the first time at such very late time .. I think it is also quite some days without sex with Tibor ( possible on her period of course ) .. 

I go back to what I said earlier in the week. They are having some kind of disconnect I don't think her aunt is visiting). The disconnect has been for 12+ days (that I have observed).  Tibor isn't as 'loving' as he has been in the past. They get comfortable in different rooms  Maybe married life has set in.

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I go back to what I said earlier in the week. They are having some kind of disconnect I don't think her aunt is visiting). The disconnect has been for 12+ days (that I have observed).  Tibor isn't as 'loving' as he has been in the past. They get comfortable in different rooms  Maybe married life has set in.

Some good friends here have pointed out that many friends of their social circle have already become parents and with them at the moment isn’t happening , in the summer they will be 2 years married , under normal circumstances 9 out 10 couples would have been trying so maybe that’s an issue .. also Linda crying or feeling sad nearly a month ago for a very long time might have to do with personal issues .. Anyway , at least with being a loving couple they give a nice real life experience of a married couple . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Some good friends here have pointed out that many friends of their social circle have already become parents and with them at the moment isn’t happening , in the summer they will be 2 years married , under normal circumstances 9 out 10 couples would have been trying so maybe that’s an issue .. also Linda crying or feeling sad nearly a month ago for a very long time might have to do with personal issues .. Anyway , at least with being a loving couple they give a nice real life experience of a married couple . 

She may be going through some personal issues.  As for depression due to not being pregnant (an assumption, of course), if they really wanted a baby, they'd be fucking like Shawn Kemp or Nick Canon any chance they get.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Howard said:

She may be going through some personal issues.  As for depression due to not being pregnant (an assumption, of course), if they really wanted a baby, they'd be fucking like Shawn Kemp or Nick Canon any chance they get.

Time ,  as always ,  will reveal what the issues have been . But personally I don’t think their marriage is not working or in general they have problems as a couple , they are fine but Linda had for sure something troubling her . 

• 3 weeks later...

I can't quite figure out what is wrong with Linda. Laying around doing almost nothing is so out of character for her, at least prior to Covid. These days she is horizontal as much as she is vertical and that, to me, indicates an illness. Maybe even Hepatitis from a needle. If someone can shed light, I would be grateful. 

It's sad to see Linda so depressed for so long. They have been on RLC for a long time now. I think maybe it's time they left and got their lives back together. I definitely think there is a limit to how long people can live in this fishbowl. Linda is absolutely gorgeous and I would be sad to see her go but I think she will be better off with a normal life again.

Dunno if they read CamCaps but if they do then - Linda and Tibor, thanks for sharing your lives with us but I think you should both move on to a normal life now and find some joy again! 🥰

5 hours ago, Maturin said:

It's sad to see Linda so depressed for so long. They have been on RLC for a long time now. I think maybe it's time they left and got their lives back together. I definitely think there is a limit to how long people can live in this fishbowl. Linda is absolutely gorgeous and I would be sad to see her go but I think she will be better off with a normal life again.

Dunno if they read CamCaps but if they do then - Linda and Tibor, thanks for sharing your lives with us but I think you should both move on to a normal life now and find some joy again! 🥰

her life look normal to me, even if she's on RLC with her husband 

if she leaves, she will still be depressive but off camera

• Haha 1