Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

That was a weird late night session , I didn’t watch from early evening , I guess they had both drank quite a lot ? I think Smith might have tried anal but Kitty stopped him after some minutes ..Long session due to booze then but the expression on Kitty’s face when Smith brought the paper to dry herself from the sperm , even in NV , says it all ( imagine that was a good one in their average quality sex life ) .

I feel sorry for their 2 dogs, every time Kitty or Smith eat the dogs are begging for food because they never feed them. Dogs need clean water and food 2 times a day, I never seen them give them more than a little snack sometimes if they are lucky, most days they don't get anything. Kitty if you are reading here please give the dogs food and water every day. Or find someone else to take care of them.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Fagen said:

I feel sorry for their 2 dogs, every time Kitty or Smith eat the dogs are begging for food because they never feed them. Dogs need clean water and food 2 times a day, I never seen them give them more than a little snack sometimes if they are lucky, most days they don't get anything. Kitty if you are reading here please give the dogs food and water every day. Or find someone else to take care of them.

They have food & water bowls in the kitchen that are topped up with food & fresh water everyday

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

They have food & water bowls in the kitchen that are topped up with food & fresh water everyday

yes, they are taken care of. any way it is not good for dogs to be fat like in the U.S. Here we think everyone needs to be fat to be happy. Dogs don't know this

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

On 2/13/2022 at 8:11 AM, Fagen said:

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

yes, they are taken care of. any way it is not good for dogs to be fat like in the U.S. Here we think everyone needs to be fat to be happy. Dogs don't know this

Juggy I think your reply should have gone to Fagen, not me

On 2/13/2022 at 11:02 AM, Pete1960 said:

Okay seems I was wrong, I just checked replay and she actually gave them food and water in the bowls this morning, I always thought they were begging for food cause the food bowls always seemed empty. Sorry again my bad I should have checked better before posting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They have bowls yes but every day when I look they are empty, never seen them with food or water. Is why they always beg for food cause they never seem to get any.

A dog does not regulate itself like a cat, which means that if you give it food all the time it wants, it will eat, and in the end it will result in a dog that exceeds the weight curve, which is not necessarily good for the dog

depending on the weight of the dog, it must be given a certain amount of food
For my part, I fed my dogs in the morning and in the evening.
On the other hand, they had their water bowl filled all day

A cat regulates itself, you can leave it kibble in its bowl, it will eat only what it needs and come back when it is hungry again