Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

In my opinion , this was a more or less exactly same incident like Gina and Bruno in the current Fiora and Harley apartment except of no police but I believe that Kitty was threatening him while shouting to him that she would phone the police .

I believe it is for sure real life and this happens in thousands  of couples around the world but it is more than obvious that this stay for K&S is completely for the money and nothing else . The amount of fights never changed in comparison to previous stays , sex life even less , personal Kitty moments still trying to remember any of them  , the change was the dogs and the moments to remember the 3-4 times per year that we see Smith’s parents and sister and Kitty’s mama .

It is scary to think that if it wasn’t the cameras and for sure Smith knowing that it was his mistake last time they lost the  apartment , what could have possibly been , I mean , without cameras maybe there would have been body abuse as the cameras have been a reason to “ protect “ for such incidents . 

They managed to keep the relationship in the past , maybe and most chances are that it happens now again if they are removed . But honestly , I don’t see any reason that they keep them , Kitty will remain always a top 10 girl ( at least for my taste ) in the history of the more than 250+ women we have seen in the history of this site , but RLC and comfort life and income is doing them more bad than good , it hurts them in a way so as to move as individuals . 

Last but not least , Smith has heard enough but he really tried many times to remain calm , I don’t justify his actions as any time a man dares to hit a woman automatically loses the privilege of innocence but he has suffered incredible verbal violence and he always was trying to either lock himself in the toilet and let the storm pass or ignore Kitty which at times was making her crazier . Today he didn’t manage , but honestly , how more it could continue like this and burying all his anger inside because of the cameras ? 

Kitty will always be one of the biggest RLC assets and discoveries they made in Prague , but life should move on for everyone . And since they can’t do it personally after so many life reasons given in front of cameras , it would be better to be removed and perhaps save some of the years they still have as young people and make life changes off cameras . Kitty has friends and she’s hiding them , Smith isn’t meeting any of his friends in the apartment , therefore , a more normal life for them without cameras is the solution .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If they were going to shut down this apartment should already be off and not in UM.

It was the same with Gina and Bruno till they removed them …. I think also with Olivia and Co. in B1 when they removed them due to noise .