Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Can't wait for her to leave him.. Is she a bitch, oh yeah. Love her super hotness. but does that give hm the right to hit her? No fucking way.

I thought you didn't want to take sides not having both sides of the story in this case? I guess you changed your mind 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am still impressed by the number of marriage counselors in the forum :angel:
This couple is in crisis, it is true that it does not date from yesterday, on the other hand it is impressive how people find solutions quickly as if such a decision was made quickly in real life

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I thought you didn't want to take sides not having both sides of the story in this case? I guess you changed your mind 🤔

As I said previously, he's besotted & biased

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Out of interest did alcohol play a part in this bust-up? I have noticed in other disputes in these reality apartments that when it comes to a nasty, violent climax one or both have drunk way beyond their ability to function and their judgement is badly impaired.

IMO people need to address their alcohol consumption but this often seems to be ignored as an important contributory factor, if not the cause or spark that lights the touchpaper.

Many people, I think, do not realize that it can be easier to give up alcohol than to cut down (in which case they then have to try monitor their input as they drink which can be challenging in itself).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, misterme said:

Out of interest did alcohol play a part in this bust-up? I have noticed in other disputes in these reality apartments that when it comes to a nasty, violent climax one or both have drunk way beyond their ability to function and their judgement is badly impaired.

IMO people need to address their alcohol consumption but this often seems to be ignored as an important contributory factor, if not the cause or spark that lights the touchpaper.

Many people, I think, do not realize that it can be easier to give up alcohol than to cut down (in which case they then have to try monitor their input as they drink which can be challenging in itself).

Kitty looked sober , but of course it can’t be said with certainty because for the time she started yelling , it was difficult to realize whether she was drunk or not .

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

My voyeur instincts have nothing to do with this. I watch Leora for that. This is Kitty. Totally different conversation.

Kitty has had a disappointing stay , except if you liked seeing her arguing with smith , being most of the times unhappy , sad and disappointed and seeing ultimately RLC as an income source and nothing more .Yes , some really few times was a blast from the past but can you really remember more than perhaps 5 remarkable moments of her that you said “ yes , this is Kitty “ … because , being busy with Leora the previous ( rightfully so ) , I think you haven’t noticed or paid attention at some incredible highlights of her that defined her one of the best …She would dance , tease the fans , she would striptease , she would masturbate everywhere , she would smile , KITTY WAS HAPPY being a tenant for RLC  and the fans and despite her problems with Smith , she was always in the end getting off the frustration by giving to the fans ..on the contrary , this current stay her toxic relationship got deeply into her skin and took over all of the fun she used to have . Real life from one side but seeing the disappointment , the arguments , the frustration , look at the topic here and the people who post and the comments in general , people had stopped caring because it was the same script so much more often than ever before ..Kitty and Smith arguing , making it up again and repeat …

I don’t think that there are people who didn’t like Kitty , come on , one of the most smoking hot women we have ever seen ..But the unhappy , sad and lost interest Kitty , I don’t think many were watching .The difference is that you want to keep on watching Kitty for maybe 5 more nice moments that she will give when her life needs to a reboot , be with herself , relax and think about her future And the cameras aren’t helping .

6 hours ago, ddhothot said:

There's also the time he attacked her in the bathroom, and the time he threw something at her missed, hit the microwave and broke it. There's probably more that I'm not aware of. Yes Kitty has her problems, but he's a serial abuser and should be nowhere near RLC again.

But that’s why they kicked them the first time , the surprise is that they brought them back ..And the sad truth is that this proved a mistake , the relationship got worse , Kitty was by any means not the same like in the past , she was a “ ghost “ of her former glory self , as I said , it is real life but we want mostly to tune in and be entertained and not watch a couple who are on their mobiles , they will constantly argue and just be on cameras because they just happen to inhabit an RLC apartment .Because in my humble opinion , this stay it was just this , two people who occupy an apartment and often argue , make piece for a short  period and  repeat .

ddhm I am not sure why you say what you say but I am very sure Kitty doesn't need a father. You sit there in your mama's basement and act like you know shit. TBH I would agree with everything you say. Yeah Kitty needs to do better than this but who are you to say? That is what pisses everyone off. Armchair quarterback. I'm sure Kitty is not amused.

Go ask mommy for a sammich. And tell her I want one too. extra mayo and a fucking pickle.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that there are people who didn’t like Kitty , come on , one of the most smoking hot women we have ever seen

I didn't like Kitty at all...sorry bro ! nothing HOT for me there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1