Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

It was clear they would leave AGAIN. This couple seems to be like in a toxic can't live with & can't live without you mode. So it maybe won't be the last time we've seem them. Hopefully, for Kitty, she will manage to split from Smith permanently.

I hope, the next couple in this apartment will come in soon and will be a good one.

tried to talk to her about a kitty only apartment before. I will not rule it out. but right now she is trying to figure out living arrangements. ofc smith wants to stay with her and probably she will want the same but her prospects seem thin. she mentioned a flat she can share with someone but smith cannot come. to me that is a good arrangement. we all know they need to be apart regardless of where.if she leaves him or puts him on hold they need to be apart. 

hmm.perhaps the last utterances of kitty and smith. don't care if she returns they return or nobody returns. hope for both to be happy however that happens

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I will say this, lastly. 

I am friends with her. well at least I was. while many of you only know what happened on camera, I knew another person. yeah she was a total bitch tosmoth. I would agree. but for the two years I was lucky enough to talk with her, she was a very sweet person. many times asking me how I was. it was never always about her. ofc she is a bit too into herself. but she is a model. aren't they all? that's their job.

Kitty often complained that rlc had changed. that all every body wanted to see was sex. in fact I will say that she really did enjoy showing herself and yes, even masturbate for our enjoyment. I even tried to tell her perhaps she should be more like Leora but she refused vehemently, saying that she would not go to that level. she said RLC was as it says. the real lives of people 24/7. 

of course many of you will scoff at her and me. how many times I have heard she is being paid to perform,. it argueand be a bitch. perhaps that is true. I have been a patron on here for 11 years. I come I go. sometimes something looks exciting some times I'm like wtf? other times I take a break because im bored and I seek other forms of entertainment. 

bottom line to me is this. and I'm sure I'll get laughed at. these people are just people. I do not judge them or expect them to perform every goddam day. I expect them to be people. good or bad. some we love. some we can't stand.i also have ones I could give shit about. Masha had never interested me. she is a ho and has been here far too long. but I don't think she needs to be kicked. 

in the early days there were what maybe 8 or 9 apartment? and you were lucky just to see a lady get naked.

just my thoughts. cheers

Edited by moos54
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

I will say this, lastly. 

I am friends with her. well at least I was. while many of you only know what happened on camera, I knew another person. yeah she was a total bitch tosmoth. I would agree. but for the two years I was lucky enough to talk with her, she was a very sweet person. many times asking me how I was. it was never always about her. ofc she is a bit too into herself. but she is a model. aren't they all? that's their job.

Kitty often complained that rlc had changed. that all every body wanted to see was sex. in fact I will say that she really did enjoy showing herself and yes, even masturbate for our enjoyment. I even tried to tell her perhaps she should be more like Leora but she refused vehemently, saying that she would not go to that level. she said RLC was as it says. the real lives of people 24/7. 

of course many of you will scoff at her and me. how many times I have heard she is being paid to perform,. it argueand be a bitch. perhaps that is true. I have been a patron on here for 11 years. I come I go. sometimes something looks exciting some times I'm like wtf? other times I take a break because im bored and I seek other forms of entertainment. 

bottom line to me is this. and I'm sure I'll get laughed at. these people are just people. I do not judge them or expect them to perform every goddam day. I expect them to be people. good or bad. some we love. some we can't stand.i also have ones I could give shit about. Masha had never interested me. she is a ho and has been here far too long. but I don't think she needs to be kicked. 

in the early days there were what maybe 8 or 9 apartment? and you were lucky just to see a lady get naked.

just my thoughts. cheers

That doesn't even make sense. First her stay in the project were never treated by suppose lack of sex in this apartment. What many complained wasn't  the lack of sex but Smith's bad performance and I bet that even she agrees with us. She could retire by age just walking around wearing underwear if wasn't for this scuffle that they had.

The last thing, she shouldn't even read this forum specially if this affects her.

Again, I really wish that she and Smith find happiness in live and I will keep flowing her because I find her hot and she have a great talent  for modeling.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

I will say this, lastly. 

just my thoughts. cheers

Well, first wise words I read from you. I did not always agree with you... But now you seem almost human as well as k&s 🙂 .

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

That doesn't even make sense. First her stay in the project were never treated by suppose lack of sex in this apartment. What many complained wasn't  the lack of sex but Smith's bad performance and I bet that even she agrees with us. She could retire by age just walking around wearing underwear if wasn't for this scuffle that they had.

The last thing, she shouldn't even read this forum specially if this affects her.

Again, I really wish that she and Smith find happiness in live and I will keep flowing her because I find her hot and she have a great talent  for modeling.

I agree with the lack of performance point. I think we all do as did she. but let's face it. who doesn't lose interest after being together for maybe ten years. not giving him any excuses. hell, I'd have difficulty keeping my mouth away from her pussy right now. but that and a dollar gets me a cup of coffee. we can sit here and be armchair quarterbacks all we want. truth is they need to separate. was kind of hoping she would go for the kitty apartment. but not sure RLC wants that. any way she doesn't want to return to that particular apartment. maybe a different one. right now not sure that's even a thing. again not even caring about her getting an apartment on RLC right now.just wish they both could get better. however it would be nice to see her get better in a different apartment. smith can do whatever. he's a big boy. how he fixes his shit is not my concern

• Upvote 1