Masha - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Elvis went away for a moment
When he came back, Meta (white cat) immediately fled and disappeared somewhere in hiding.ย ย  ๐Ÿ™„

It's a damned shame it didn't then leap on his exposed nether regions!!...Anyone read that book?...''Cat's Revenge'' by Claud Balls...๐Ÿ˜

• Upvote 1

I think the cats are a bit scared since the New Yearโ€™s โ€œ conquest โ€œ by the hairdressers gang and they are hiding the last days ..or maybe I havenโ€™t watched so carefully ๐Ÿ™„

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

Sasha and Dasha:
are married
have no children
currently live in a country on the east side of the ย Adriatic Sea
at the moment they are in russia (karelia) because there was a death in the family.

ย 

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but i never said thatย 

My apologies , I remember there was a question about Dasha and Sasha , I was sure I read about a child but obviously I had it all wrong , I remember that moos provided the info , obviously it was only about the โ€œ being married โ€œ and the child story stuck in my mind from a different topic .In any case , apologies to everyone and the bad miscommunication, totally a mistake from my side and mostly sorry to good friend moos for making seem unreliable ๐Ÿ˜” and I am glad he came to comment and also rado as always who confirm , SORRY EVERYONE ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

so we don't get confused
Who is Elvis?
the boy from the neighborhood who is with her now
I think his name is Ernesto, but we can of course also call him Elvis

This is the name I have read sometimes at the โ€œ sister site โ€œ of CC and the guys use it there and I find it quite nice and appropriate , since we christen people that after a while become regular visitors , getting borrowed ย  the name from there and use it here for โ€œ operational โ€œ reasons ๐Ÿ˜‡ All credits to the fellow member who gave the name at xcamfan.com ๐Ÿ˜

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

ย 

My apologies , I remember there was a question about Dasha and Sasha , I was sure I read about a child but obviously I had it all wrong , I remember that moos provided the info , obviously it was only about the โ€œ being married โ€œ and the child story stuck in my mind from a different topic .In any case , apologies to everyone and the bad miscommunication, totally a mistake from my side and mostly sorry to good friend moos for making seem unreliable ๐Ÿ˜” and I am glad he came to comment and also rado as always who confirm , SORRY EVERYONE ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

No problem
Indeed I just said that Dasha and Sasha are still together and that they are married now
I don't know where you would have heard of a child ๐Ÿ˜
I tried to see if it could concern another couple but I do not remember a story of a child elsewhere except Milena who has become a mother since leaving RLC

Edit: I know Desiree and Raul have become parents but I don't think it was discussed on the forum

Edited by moos54

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha's opinion: She spoke to Dina about this boy, "I don't know if it will be anything more serious, I like the boy, but I probably just want to fuck"

I believed ย for a โ€œ slight โ€œ moment that Masha would like to stick with this guy because she really seems happy ย and smiley , obviously it is because of some great sex after a really long time for her , well , sometimes it starts as a a sexual experience and it goes serious in the process ..we also donโ€™t know how the guy will control in his mind this whole experience for him as it is also โ€œ something โ€œ exciting for him as well . In any case , first 2022 days for Masha are quite fun and definitely not boring ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No problem
Indeed I just said that Dasha and Sasha are still together and that they are married now
I don't know where you would have heard of a child ๐Ÿ˜
I tried to see if it could concern another couple but I do not remember a story of a child elsewhere except Milena who has become a mother since leaving RLC

Maybe some various info here and there about other participants randomly at the rest of the topics and the โ€œ brain was burned from info โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyway , mistakes happen , it was just irresponsible by my side to have you named as the โ€œ child information provider โ€œ and luckily you stopped by for the correction ๐Ÿ˜‡

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Elvis bullies the white cat, she is quite intimidated.
Masha says you shouldn't do that
This shows that he is still quite childlike.

I think how ddhm, when the pressure eases, we won't see him that much anymore. he's only there for sex.

With her birthday approaching soon , we need to see how her whole mind process the โ€œ +1 year โ€œ and being one of the oldest now slowly participants , for the permanent , Masha will be the oldest only for some months , followed by Linda and Leora ..welcome to the โ€œ thirties โ€œ women rules ๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

With her birthday approaching soon , we need to see how her whole mind process the โ€œ +1 year โ€œ and being one of the oldest now slowly participants , for the permanent , Masha will be the oldest only for some months , followed by Linda and Leora ..welcome to the โ€œ thirties โ€œ women rules ๐Ÿ˜

if the number on the birthday cake was correct then Anna just turned 69 ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With her birthday approaching soon , we need to see how her whole mind process the โ€œ +1 year โ€œ....

On this subject there is a quote from Masha (was a few weeks ago, in depression)
"If this is my best time now, what's next?" ๐Ÿ™„

• Like 1