Masha - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

There been a lot of folk with "asha" on the end of thier names over the years. Whatever happened the Sasha, Masha old huge dicked boyfriend? And Dasha, what became of her? I think her and Mashe were together a while. I've been on camcaps awhile, on and off with subs, so I kinda been able to follow along. I remember way back when Dasha was with some loser who treated her like shit, and used to give her harsh anal which made me grimace. Though anything about anal makes me grimace. 

Dasha and Sasha are together , good friend moos said recently that she’s pregnant or already having a child , can’t remember exactly . I think he will answer as soon as he sees your post .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dasha and Sasha are together , good friend moos said recently that she’s pregnant or already having a child , can’t remember exactly . I think he will answer as soon as he sees your post .

Hey bud. When people leave I wonder what's become of them. Especially those who are kicked off for abuse. Not that it was aubse here with them. She has a baby and that big dick.  Sounds like a happy ending.

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

There been a lot of folk with "asha" on the end of thier names over the years. Whatever happened the Sasha, Masha old huge dicked boyfriend? And Dasha, what became of her? I think her and Mashe were together a while. I've been on camcaps awhile, on and off with subs, so I kinda been able to follow along. I remember way back when Dasha was with some loser who treated her like shit, and used to give her harsh anal which made me grimace. Though anything about anal makes me grimace. 

She was with Demid when they were broadcasting in Russia. Demid was an asshole. Masha and Sasha made the mistake of bringing other people into their relationship. It surely destroyed it.

As far as anal sex goes I don't watch that type of sex.  The anus was made for exiting purposes, not entering.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey bud. When people leave I wonder what's become of them. Especially those who are kicked off for abuse. Not that it was aubse here with them. She has a baby and that big dick.  Sounds like a happy ending.

Providing the kid looks like her it should be fine.  If it's as homely as the father it has a long life ahead of being teased due to ugliness.  :biggrin: 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Providing the kid looks like her it should be fine.  If it's as homely as the father it has a long life ahead of being teased due to ugliness.  :biggrin: 

i've noticed that masha has stopped doing yoga and her ass is getting a bit jiggly

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

calling Elvis for satisfaction was inevitable             her sexual satisfaction can be achieved at the moment

Oh-no.   Is Masha using this impressionable young man as a boytoy for her sexual satisfaction? To be used and abused and then tossed aside, ignored, when a new shiny boytoy enters her life.  How demeaning to men everywhere.  She objectified the young man when she measured his penis with a measuring tape. (she has one in the bedroom)  She is, a Succubus.  😈

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She was with Demid when they were broadcasting in Russia. Demid was an asshole. Masha and Sasha made the mistake of bringing other people into their relationship. It surely destroyed it.

As far as anal sex goes I don't watch that type of sex.  The anus was made for exiting purposes, not entering.  

Demid, I remember him now. He treated her like she was nothing. I remember all the hoopla when Mashe and Sasha brought that knot head character in the mix for foursomes. Now she'll f mostly any swinging dick that's available. Including that drunken shithead over the wkd that did the faceplant down the stairs.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Lol, yeah he isn't much of a looker. I'll take a kind,good looking guy with a sense of humor over a huge cock like Sasha has. My boyfriend is an excellent example of that! 😊

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Oh-no.   Is Masha using this impressionable young man as a boytoy for her sexual satisfaction? To be used and abused and then tossed aside, ignored, when a new shiny boytoy enters her life.  How demeaning to men everywhere.  She objectified the young man when she measured his penis with a measuring tape. (she has one in the bedroom)  She is, a Succubus.  😈

Oh that poor young fella! He's going to have to live with this for the rest of his life!! 🙄 😁

• Haha 2