Masha - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just to add to that...I'm not generally one for being disrespectful to any of the RLC tenants, especially the girls ...but these aren't tenants 🙄

That’s why I have good comments because not being tenants ,  they provide whatever kind of entertainment , of course imagine the hot forum if it was Dina or the cleaning lady providing the same entertainment 🤩

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

That’s why I have good comments because not being tenants ,  they provide whatever kind of entertainment , of course imagine the hot forum if it was Dina or the cleaning lady providing the same entertainment 🤩

My post would've been completely different...🤣

masha is more invested in getting fucked than in saying hello to her cats, which she has not seen for several days !!!! but what are these people? normally when you come back from your trip, the first thing you do is a big hug to your animals, who come to you happy to see you again !!!! but masha has absolutely not calculated them, apart from a quick little smile at the white cat, and the gray cat in the kitchen, comes towards her and climbs on the chair to get closer to her, and without her bringing him the slightest attention, she ejects it directly with the back of her hand to put her ass down and look at her computer !!!! she doesn't give a damn about her two cats, to an astonishing point !!!😡

Ignore Over It GIF

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

masha is more invested in getting fucked than in saying hello to her cats, which she has not seen for several days !!!! but what are these people? normally when you come back from your trip, the first thing you do is a big hug to your animals, who come to you happy to see you again !!!! but masha has absolutely not calculated them, apart from a quick little smile at the white cat, and the gray cat in the kitchen, comes towards her and climbs on the chair to get closer to her, and without her bringing him the slightest attention, she ejects it directly with the back of her hand to put her ass down and look at her computer !!!! she doesn't give a damn about her two cats, to an astonishing point !!!😡

Ignore Over It GIF

I wouldn't expect anything more from her, tbh...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Ignore Over It GIF

It's her other pussy that needs the attention right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How much longer will Masha keep this dude coming around.  Her track record with men has been short lived each time since she let her main squeeze get away a couple years back with Dasha the Homewrecker.  :biggrin:

She gave a chance to one of her biggest failures she ever had to experience  in Barcelona ( if not the biggest ) , calling Elvis for satisfaction was inevitable . I was hoping that maybe she sticks around this guy as she seemed to like him but I think he is too young and child for her .. In any case , at least she knows how her sexual satisfaction can be achieved at the moment and we won’t be seeing for quite some time experiments …

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How much longer will Masha keep this dude coming around.  Her track record with men has been short lived each time since she let her main squeeze get away a couple years back with Dasha the Homewrecker.  :biggrin:

There been a lot of folk with "asha" on the end of thier names over the years. Whatever happened the Sasha, Masha old huge dicked boyfriend? And Dasha, what became of her? I think her and Mashe were together a while. I've been on camcaps awhile, on and off with subs, so I kinda been able to follow along. I remember way back when Dasha was with some loser who treated her like shit, and used to give her harsh anal which made me grimace. Though anything about anal makes me grimace.