B1 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

17 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Karol is back on painting. This is why I believe that every girls have access to RLC and browse to see what's happening.  Is too much of a coincidence that she started painting again on the same day as Leia.

RLC doesn't give the tenants access to their website.  I have a number of screenshots and short videos of several different tenants from the last few years, including Leora, looking at the thumbnails and it's always blurry thumbnails that they're looking at.  There's also been a few different conversations that people have shared with me in private that also confirms that they don't have access.

Radislava subscribes to RLC, she's the only tenant I'm aware of that has.  There was a guy in the Russian couples apartments a few years ago, Markus, that was sometimes seen watching RLC, but I think it was only ever the free cameras that he watched.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

RLC doesn't give the tenants access to their website.  I have a number of screenshots and short videos of several different tenants from the last few years, including Leora, looking at the thumbnails and it's always blurry thumbnails that they're looking at.  There's also been a few different conversations that people have shared with me in private that also confirms that they don't have access.

Radislava subscribes to RLC, she's the only tenant I'm aware of that has.  There was a guy in the Russian couples apartments a few years ago, Markus, that was sometimes seen watching RLC, but I think it was only ever the free cameras that he watched.

I saw Radi watching RLC twice and I think that she has a premium sub. My theory was based on the fact that most tenants knows the cams angles and how the lighting affects the NV. So I thought that RLC give them  access. And Radi is the only one that I ever catch browsing.

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Quite possibly there are exceptions. I recall Leora and Paul sitting watching themselves later on their big living room tv screen, after engaging in one of their torrid sessions and seeing the video on demand, just when they felt like watching it.

They were watching the recording from the free cams in their living room, so probably, like Markus, they were not subscribers, but casual watchers of the RLC site, even in Russia.

If they were given access to their own cameras, but not to those of anyone else's in other apartments, that could also be an explanation for it.