unwanted pregnancy

Lurtz

I see no reason why a woman can't make her own decision. Terminating a pregnancy is a horrible decision to have to make. In the cases of rape, incest, or just a bad decision in a heated moment, no court or government should be able to decide what it best for you and your life circumstances.

I feel the same in which you know you are going to die from a disease and you want to end it without all of the pain and being an experiment for doctors and their medications.

As for getting shot by a classmate, that is a sad thing in today's world. Too much influence from social media and people trying be copycats to get their 15 minutes of fame. It's a sick world out there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I see no reason why a woman can't make her own decision. Terminating a pregnancy is a horrible decision to have to make. In the cases of rape, incest, or just a bad decision in a heated moment, no court or government should be able to decide what it best for you and your life circumstances.

I feel the same in which you know you are going to die from a disease and you want to end it without all of the pain and being an experiment for doctors and their medications.

As for getting shot by a classmate, that is a sad thing in today's world. Too much influence from social media and people trying be copycats to get their 15 minutes of fame. It's a sick world out there.

In Canada they have tried numerous times to shut the abortion clinics down but the Courts still side with the individual. So the Right to Life Gang keeps up with their non whimsical protests. What one does with their own body is their own choice.

We have a right to choose if one becomes Terminally Ill when there's no hope for survival.  Just tell your Physician you wish a doctor assisted death when the time is right and they'll accommodate your wishes but if you go into a Long Term Care Facility or a Nursing home you lose your right to make any choices on your life so they'll make you suffer to your very last breath. If you want to die on your own terms it's best to stay in your own home and keep your rights. 

Latest Social Media Craze - Removing Lug Nuts from vehicles, so when ones driving their wheels fall off.  

We get a few Crazies in Canada where one goes on a rampage like their at a gunfight at the OK Coral but it's no where near the style in the USA where one goes into a school and snuffs out classmates because someone pissed them off. When I went to school if one had a grudge against someone then all it involved was getting a blackeye, a fat lip, a bloody or broken nose or a boot in the nuts.  Now a days everyone pulls a weapon whether it be knife or a gun because pussies in todays world don't know shit about fighting. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/31/2021 at 11:22 PM, Lurtz said:

So now in some states in America the only way to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy is to wait until he goes to school and gets shot by a classmate. Thomas wiesel

Remarkable why Republican supporters keep going on about how their Freedom has been eroded and yet they support the abortion ban.

On 1/3/2022 at 11:02 AM, blue is the colour said:

Remarkable why Republican supporters keep going on about how their Freedom has been eroded and yet they support the abortion ban.

If some people are morally opposed to killing an unborn baby, is it fair to force them to pay for it? I'm not happy about how the government is wasting my money as it is.

Furthermore, if a government can allow something, it can also MANDATE it. (Can you say Communist China? It's eliminated a whole generation of females. So if abortion was mandatory, that would help eliminate a lot of carbon footprints, and Gretta ogasm herself right back into the class room.

BUT THE FINAL PRIMARY ARGUMENT is that the people of each state can decide how they want to handle abortion issues, a situation compatible with the 9th and 10th Amendments to the Constitution.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Born 1963.  Back in the 70's, abortion was not a big deal.  It truly was considered likened to getting a tooth pulled.  Not telling my thoughts on abortion, because it's more complicated than the existence of God argument.  Or multiple universes.

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I seriously doubt much will change when it goes back to the states. Some will restrict it a bit since late and last minute abortions are not popular,  but other state won't. 

Change what they want but there are always fly by night abortionists around where the procedure is still perfomed regardless of the laws in place.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2022 at 12:06 AM, StnCld316 said:

Change what they want but there are always fly by night abortionists around where the procedure is still perfomed regardless of the laws in place.  

Ah, yes. The ol' mustard bath, and coat hanger treatment. They don't do them like they used to.

• Haha 1