Nina & Kira (2022) Part #1

disneykid

7 minutes ago, disneykid said:

In one of Ninas videos ,the one they wearing face masks walking down the street

Near the of the video,did I see Kira kissing a man ( shock horror)๐Ÿ˜พ

Nina only kissed ๐Ÿ’‹ the guy in order to taste the pussy juices that were on his lipsย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

In one of Ninas videos ,the one they wearing face masks walking down the street

Near the of the video,did I see Kira kissing a man ( shock horror)๐Ÿ˜พ

I think it's neither Nina nor Kira who can be seen in the video in the kissing scene.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

I think it's neither Nina nor Kira who can be seen in the video in the kissing scene.

#1, yes it isn't evan a close look alike to Kira, wait a few frames and you'll see her give a balloon and compare.ย  #2, DK we talked about this.

And SP 1, what is wrong with you?

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

I donโ€™t think I was being nasty at all , ok I concede to ย you lot you win

it was definitely Kira at the end with that little girl and the balloonย 

you can tell by that lovely smile๐Ÿ˜ป

Your comment wasnโ€™t nasty, but it was another statement that was false, and reflects badly against the girls. ย Just think about what you post and if it is false or demeaning information, take it somewhere else.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, disneykid said:

Before you start on at ย me again ย it was not a false statement ,I truly thought it was Kiraย 

anything written down or spoken true or false becomes a statementย 

Since trying to reason with you is like talking to a child, here it is again,ย  Work for it.

๋‚˜๋Š” ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์ด Kira๊ฐ€ ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ผ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ๊นจ๋‹ซ๋Š” ๋ฐ ๊ธฐ๊ปํ•ด์•ผ 1์ดˆ๊ฐ€ ๊ฑธ๋ ธ๊ณ , ๋‹น์‹ ์ด ์‹œ๊ฐ„์„ ๋‚ธ๋‹ค๋ฉด(์•„๋งˆ๋„ 2์ดˆ๋Š” ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์„ ๊นจ๋‹ฌ์•˜์„ ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋‹น์‹ ์€ ์™œ ๊ณ„์†ํ•ด์„œ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ๋ช‡ ๊ฐ€์ง€ ํฌ์Šคํ„ฐ์™€ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ์†Œ๋…€๋“ค์˜ ๋ช…์˜ˆ๋ฅผ ํ›ผ์†ํ•˜๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๊นŒ? ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๋‚ด์ผ๊นŒ์ง€ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๋™์˜ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ๋ชจ๋“  ๊ฒƒ์„ ๋’ค๋กœ ํ•˜๊ณ  ๊ณ„์† ์ง„ํ–‰ํ•  ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋ฉด ๋‹ค์Œ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฌผ์€ ๋‹ค์‹œ ์†Œ๋…€๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ๋ฌด๋ก€ํ•œ ๋‚ด์šฉ์ด ๋  ๊ฒƒ์ด๋ฉฐ ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ํ™”๋ฅผ ๋‚ด๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ๋†๋‹ด์„ ๋ณด์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ๋ชจ์š•๊ฐ์„ ๋Š๋ผ์‹ค ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. . ์•„๋งˆ๋„ ๋‹น์‹ ์€ "Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General (2022)"์„ Spying 1๊ณผ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ํŠธ๋กคํ•ด์•ผ ํ•  ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ๋‹น์‹ ์˜ ๋ชจ์š•์— ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•  ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋‚˜ ๋ฌด์—‡์ด๋“ ...

On 1/5/2022 at 10:13 PM, Chipper said:

Since trying to reason with you is like talking to a child, here it is again,ย  Work for it.

๋‚˜๋Š” ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์ด Kira๊ฐ€ ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ผ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ๊นจ๋‹ซ๋Š” ๋ฐ ๊ธฐ๊ปํ•ด์•ผ 1์ดˆ๊ฐ€ ๊ฑธ๋ ธ๊ณ , ๋‹น์‹ ์ด ์‹œ๊ฐ„์„ ๋‚ธ๋‹ค๋ฉด(์•„๋งˆ๋„ 2์ดˆ๋Š” ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์„ ๊นจ๋‹ฌ์•˜์„ ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋‹น์‹ ์€ ์™œ ๊ณ„์†ํ•ด์„œ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ๋ช‡ ๊ฐ€์ง€ ํฌ์Šคํ„ฐ์™€ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ์†Œ๋…€๋“ค์˜ ๋ช…์˜ˆ๋ฅผ ํ›ผ์†ํ•˜๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๊นŒ? ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๋‚ด์ผ๊นŒ์ง€ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๋™์˜ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ๋ชจ๋“  ๊ฒƒ์„ ๋’ค๋กœ ํ•˜๊ณ  ๊ณ„์† ์ง„ํ–‰ํ•  ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋ฉด ๋‹ค์Œ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฌผ์€ ๋‹ค์‹œ ์†Œ๋…€๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ๋ฌด๋ก€ํ•œ ๋‚ด์šฉ์ด ๋  ๊ฒƒ์ด๋ฉฐ ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ํ™”๋ฅผ ๋‚ด๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ๋†๋‹ด์„ ๋ณด์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ๋ชจ์š•๊ฐ์„ ๋Š๋ผ์‹ค ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. . ์•„๋งˆ๋„ ๋‹น์‹ ์€ "Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General (2022)"์„ Spying 1๊ณผ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ํŠธ๋กคํ•ด์•ผ ํ•  ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ๋‹น์‹ ์˜ ๋ชจ์š•์— ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•  ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋‚˜ ๋ฌด์—‡์ด๋“ ...

Easy 2 second translate ย Having looked at the video a couple of times I have to admit

i was totally wrong in my observation about Kira , though she is in the end of the videoย 

with that little girl holding a balloon.

the defence council has stated itโ€™s case ,itโ€™s now time to carry on.

Calling me a child is an insult ,Iโ€™m most probably a lot older than youย