Nina & Kira (2022) Part #1

disneykid

1 minute ago, disneykid said:

Looking at Kira last night in the kitchen, I think she has had enough of these lonely days and half the night,with Nina

away all this time,I believe it’s only a couple more weeks,then it might be back to normal 😻

I don't wish them any bad luck but if i was Kira (yeah got it right this time 😄) i wouldn't be spending many more day's or night's alone>>just saying. give her a taste of her own medicine.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I don't wish them any bad luck but if i was Kira (yeah got it right this time 😄) i wouldn't be spending many more day's or night's alone>>just saying. give her a taste of her own medicine.

I don’t think that would bother her ,she would just stay in bed

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

So Nina should just quit doing what she loves so she can stay home, just to make some of us happy?

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

OK- but What is she doing? i have always wondered about Nina's trustworthyness.

Thinking Pondering GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Would someone like to bring him up to speed, there are a couple of people that can fill in the blanks better than I can.  No, I don't mean you DK.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Chipper said:

Would someone like to bring him up to speed, there are a couple of people that can fill in the blanks better than I can.  No, I don't mean you DK.

Aw come on fill in the blanks let me know where she's at and what she doing.     

• Like 1