Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

Just now, Adalbert said:

It is total different relationship...not comparable.🤔

That's why Alberto likes Candela and see's her as a good influence for Martina....

Hi, just reading you guys comments   You say Alberto doesn't have the same principles in life as Martina's friends. I'm trying to figure out what are Alberto's principles? Will he be happy playing video games or do you think he has the ambition to want more from life? He has to be in his 30's?

quien de aquí , se ducharía en casa de Martina sin nada a cambio , ( cada uno que conteste para el ) y siendo mujer aun menos , pensando que 200 hombres entre 40 y 70 años , van a estar haciéndose pajas , viendo a una niña que podría ser su nieta sentados en su ordenador .

ayer candela en la cena , hablaban sobre tinder y los tríos sexuales , ella dijo que había estado en un trio  , y que se la había chupado al chico sin condón . 

candela puede tener 20 o 21 años como mucho , yo tengo 54 y no he estado en un trio en vida .

por otro lado , me gusta candela , cuerpo bello , joven , me gusto el arbusto , echo de menos los coños con pelos de mi época , hablo desde la perspectiva de un hombre de 54 años , seguramente a mi hijo de 24 , candela le parecería  fea . 

ayer Martina le dijo a candela en la cocina , que la primera vez que la vio le pareció fea , candela se enfado y le dijo que no hacia falta que se lo dijera .

resulta curioso , que una invitada ( candela )  muestre mas en casa ajena , que por ejemplo natalia en un mes y medio que lleva con viktor en un apartamento .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, curious101 said:

Hola, acabo de leer los comentarios de ustedes. Dice que Alberto no tiene los mismos principios en la vida que los amigos de Martina. Estoy tratando de averiguar cuáles son los principios de Alberto. ¿Será feliz jugando videojuegos o crees que tiene la ambición de querer más de la vida? ¿Tiene que tener unos 30 años?

alguien conoce a los padres de alberto , sus hermanos , amigos , su vida anterior , su oficio , esta claro que el centro de atencion es martina , sabemos hasta la marca de compresas que usa .

yo personalmente como no conozco , no voy a hablar .

lo que si se , es que esta perdiendo el tiempo con martina , como ya he dicho muchas veces , algun dia , ella le dara una patada en el culo y entonces sera tarde para recomponer su vida .

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I don't think anyone can answer that question without speculating, only Alberto himself can answer this.😂

Well yes of course. These are just my speculations and I'm not often right when I speculate on other people feelings and motives... I don't know the whole story....

53 minutes ago, darkman said:

quien de aquí , se ducharía en casa de Martina sin nada a cambio , ( cada uno que conteste para el ) y siendo mujer aun menos , pensando que 200 hombres entre 40 y 70 años , van a estar haciéndose pajas , viendo a una niña que podría ser su nieta sentados en su ordenador .

ayer candela en la cena , hablaban sobre tinder y los tríos sexuales , ella dijo que había estado en un trio  , y que se la había chupado al chico sin condón . 

candela puede tener 20 o 21 años como mucho , yo tengo 54 y no he estado en un trio en vida .

por otro lado , me gusta candela , cuerpo bello , joven , me gusto el arbusto , echo de menos los coños con pelos de mi época , hablo desde la perspectiva de un hombre de 54 años , seguramente a mi hijo de 24 , candela le parecería  fea . 

ayer Martina le dijo a candela en la cocina , que la primera vez que la vio le pareció fea , candela se enfado y le dijo que no hacia falta que se lo dijera .

resulta curioso , que una invitada ( candela )  muestre mas en casa ajena , que por ejemplo natalia en un mes y medio que lleva con viktor en un apartamento .

I think the bulk of your problem is that you think that people who are seen in front of the cameras always have something to gain
RLC has been online for 10 years if I'm not mistaken and there have been a lot of participants and especially guests in front of the cameras, often close friends of couples or even family members.
Everyone is not necessarily afraid of cameras, especially since it does not really impact their life, no one knows them and it only remains visible in a small community, ours.
Now can you tell me what did Martina's sister have to win to come to her sister's house and get naked in front of the cameras when she's married and a mom?
How many sisters or mothers have we seen in front of RLC's cameras? a lot, and personally I doubt that they made any money to come to see their daughters 😁
In general, I find that a lot of people give too much power to RLC as if they were making it rain and shine on the site when in general the only thing they do is upload the apartments online, what happens in the apartments only concerns the participants and their lives

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I don't think anyone can answer that question without speculating, only Alberto himself can answer this.😂

Yeah, I just thought I would throw that out there. I'm just wondering what makes people satisfied with just taking chunks out of their lives to do nothing, such as Linda and Tibor, Masha, Leora who have been with the project for years? I would imagine some would go on to have a job where they would have to explain what their working history is, or get married and have kids who would be curious as to what their parents did at a certain age. Maybe this is the new generation, but it could have been going on when I grew up, I just didn't pay attention.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Yeah, I just thought I would throw that out there. I'm just wondering what makes people satisfied with just taking chunks out of their lives to do nothing, such as Linda and Tibor, Masha, Leora who have been with the project for years? I would imagine some would go on to have a job where they would have to explain what their working history is, or get married and have kids who would be curious as to what their parents did at a certain age. Maybe this is the new generation, but it could have been going on when I grew up, I just didn't pay attention.

Good points curious. I personally think that currently the corona situation might be an excuse for him, but also this will end and I haven't seen any activities for the future but since we don't see all I also can be wrong. I wish him that he manages to find a job or at least that he tries more seriously. 🤞

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think it was more the alcohol than real passion...but as you are a Nelly fan you have a different view on this topic...🤭

The alcohol plays I very specific role here I think.   I have always believed the love and passion between these two is super strong.  It always has been and it seems to continue.  

The alcohol didn't change their attraction to each other and cause them to  make love (assuming they did in parking lot as has been reported).  Their attraction and "real passion" has always been there and it seems to continue to be strong.

But Martina IS trying to be the better person here and be respectful of Bogdan  and  the fact that Nelly is married.  We have evidence that she is the one trying to slow and/or stop the relationship, not  Nelly.   What the alcohol does is weaken that resolve ... allowing the true love push through.  

I think many of us can relate to having a fling ... even if just a little  flirting ... with someone they know they can't have.  It can be painful and difficult to endure.  But alcohol causes people to take risks they would not otherwise take.

If Martina had lost her passion for Nelly, the alcohol could very likely not have  had an impact.  But she still  loves Nelly and  vice versa.  

Lastly, I think it is telling that Martina appears more respectful of Bogdan's marriage to Nelly than she is to her  own lover and boyfriend Alberto.

This is my speculation on what I have heard reported here.  As always I could be entirely wrong.