B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it's kind of understandable
Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in Europe
It is difficult to survive with unemployment or as a beautician
if the girls have the chance to flee this poverty, they will take advantage of it, even if their luck only lasts for a few months

You are correct, but is only a easy way out.

She still can study and work hard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Tweety actually has the "great love"
found
rich, young so what the girls are looking for
Right now, Tweety's world is pink, the girls are impressed
Daniela asks: do you want children from him. Tweety says no, I don't want children .....

Wait till he has his fun 1-2 months and then goodbye 😂😂 Naive , but as long as it lasts , why not …

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are correct, but is only a easy way out.

She still can study and work hard.

Come on. Do you think any of these girls are secretly next Einstein? Of course she would take the easiest way out of the poverty. Which is, finding a rich sugardaddy. Even if it last couple months. Better then being on RLC...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Come on. Do you think any of these girls are secretly next Einstein? Of course she would take the easiest way out of the poverty. Which is, finding a rich sugardaddy. Even if it last couple months. Better then being on RLC...

I think that you guys doesn't know what "poor" is. Tweety were never poor, like, living in misery. She could easily study and have a descent job. I don't judge her, I live in one of the richest countries in South America, I know many girls that did the same as her. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

I think that you guys doesn't know what "poor" is. Tweety were never poor, like, living in misery. She could easily study and have a descent job. I don't judge her, I live in one of the richest countries in South America, I know many girls that did the same as her. 

And i did grow up in country next to Ukraine, so i know that Ukraine is not doing well. And those escalated conflicts don´t help either. I mean, of course it isn´t that poor country like countries in Africa. But in our European style of living, it is. So no suprise, those girls tooked the first possible chance to live a better life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Average monthly salary in the Ukraine, selected cities and regions, March of 2021

Kyiv city 20132 UAH

Lviv Oblast  11937 UAH

All of Uktaine  11612 UAH

20000 UAH = 642 Euros.

--------------------------------

In 2021, average monthly salary in Barcelona is around 3,000 euros

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Average monthly salary in the Ukraine, selected cities and regions, March of 2021

Kyiv city 20132 UAH

Lviv Oblast  11937 UAH

All of Uktaine  11612 UAH

20000 UAH = 642 Euros.

--------------------------------

Is 4 times our minimum wage. 😂

But you have to compare with the cost of living in both regions.

Just sad. I feel for these women. As I posted before, this is the life Holly has led for some time. She showed videos of all the beautiful suites she was staying in. There were 8 - 10 videos I watched on closeup and each was with a different man. They want to have fun and perhaps meet the man of their dreams. I see nothing wrong with this. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, moules said:

The average annual salary in Barcelona was 24.040 euros last year, that is, 2.000 euros per month before taxes.

But most waitresses, hostesses and other similar jobs receive the minimum wage, which is 13.000 euros per year before taxes. And no tips.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1