B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

1 hour ago, moules said:

When Holly arrives at the villa without Tweety, the first question the girls would ask if they didn't already know, would be 'Where's Tweety?'

And I think the odds are good that Tweety will rejoin the project.  We'll see if Holly starts packing Tweety's clothes.  That will be a clue that she isn't    So the 'peace' in the villa as you describe it may be because  Barcelona has not seen the end of Tweety.

I don’t know then what’s the point of RLC terminating Tweety only to rehire her soon .. For sure she returns in Barcelona as her clothes are in the villa , we might see her on cameras but I don’t think as an official tenant .And this means she doesn’t get paid .And when any of these people doesn’t get paid , hardly ever anyone shows more except taking a shower . For me , Tweety seems like she has lost an opportunity for money , Holly was happy sharing a period of her life with a real life friend , it remains to be seen what happens . In general , Tweety was a fresh air of someone and something new , 9 out of 10 people really liked her and in a short period she was very much praised . I think for people who have been expecting a bit of different things to be seen , new adventures of tweety ( who can forget their night when they got back drunk and were playing with one another and offering us a great adult entrertainment experience ) , it is all gone now and we are stuck with people that we are bored mostly watching except the constant praise of beautiful and unique Ulyana and Harley ..  

This Holly /Radi is the new thing to keep theories and interest ..as it was Radi/ Loraine , Radi / Daniela , Radi / Olivia .. personally , I can’t figure anything out anymore ..there was a nice post that Radi wants something more close with someone , a deeper relationship kind of friendship , I can’t really understand why doesn’t she make herself available in real life Barcelona and simply hang around in places and meet an outsider ? Why has to be anyone of the girls that sooner or later will depart ?

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know then what’s the point of RLC terminating Tweety only to rehire her soon .. For sure she returns in Barcelona as her clothes are in the villa , we might see her on cameras but I don’t think as an official tenant .And this means she doesn’t get paid .And when any of these people doesn’t get paid , hardly ever anyone shows more except taking a shower . For me , Tweety seems like she has lost an opportunity for money , Holly was happy sharing a period of her life with a real life friend , it remains to be seen what happens . In general , Tweety was a fresh air of someone and something new , 9 out of 10 people really liked her and in a short period she was very much praised . I think for people who have been expecting a bit of different things to be seen , new adventures of tweety ( who can forget their night when they got back drunk and were playing with one another and offering us a great adult entrertainment experience ) , it is all gone now and we are stuck with people that we are bored mostly watching except the constant praise of beautiful and unique Ulyana and Harley ..  

How do you know Tweety was 'terminated'?  Gina was shown as leaving the project, and a few days later she rejoins the project with her own apartment.

As I posted before, I think that Tweety's lack of passable fluency in English, and presuming her companion is from the UAE, his non-fluency in Russian, suggests this is more of a fling than an enduring relationship.

Having spent a bit of time in St. Tropez over the years, the first several times with an American girlfriend who had been educated in the French-speaking cantons of Switzerland, language fluency is key to moving comfortably in the circles that her companion moves in, and particularly so when the two individuals are from entirely different economic strata.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This Holly /Radi is the new thing to keep theories and interest ..as it was Radi/ Loraine , Radi / Daniela , Radi / Olivia .. personally , I can’t figure anything out anymore ..there was a nice post that Radi wants something more close with someone , a deeper relationship kind of friendship , I can’t really understand why doesn’t she make herself available in real life Barcelona and simply hang around in places and meet an outsider ? Why has to be anyone of the girls that sooner or later will depart ?

If she really have the problems that we speculated by length here, she bounding with the girls in the Villa is much  more easy then going to bars. Specially non LGBTQ+ bars were many guys will flirt with her and probably few women, and adding to that, if she really have some kind of social anxiety it just makes things worst. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

How do you know Tweety was 'terminated'?  Gina was shown as leaving the project, and a few days later she rejoins the project with her own apartment.

As I posted before, I think that Tweety's lack of passable fluency in English, and presuming her companion is from the UAE, his non-fluency in Russian, suggests this is more of a fling than an enduring relationship.

Having spent a bit of time in St. Tropez over the years, the first several times with an American girlfriend who had been educated in the French-speaking cantons of Switzerland, language fluency is key to moving comfortably in the circles that her companion moves in, and particularly so when the two individuals are from entirely different economic strata.

If she's with the guy that took her to Dubai or/and Maldive I don't think that he cares that much if she speaks English. 

😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, moules said:

You then say that she rejoins with a boyfriend and has an apartment of her own ? Terminated is the normal explanation I have for the “ Tweety left the project “ , I don’t know any employee that is getting paid good money to ask for his / her release except of bad working conditions ( I don’t think she can complain ) or a better offer ( a guy who suddenly appeared and when the passion is over  will go for the next one as it usually happens nowadays , especially if this guy is a rich one , pff pure speculation this comment .. ) 

We know nothing obviously and we only speculate since the afternoon but as good friend ash1 provided the info that she’s skiing , most probably she isn’t doing it alone . Therefore , a temporary fun over a permanent flowing salary commitment ? I hardly doubt that they give an apartment to a newcomer like Tweety . Except , if she rejoins in B5 😁 when Leia and Maksim abandon RLC so as to support a bit your theory .

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If she really have the problems that we speculated by length here, she bounding with the girls in the Villa is much  more easy then going to bars. Specially non LGBTQ+ bars were many guys will flirt with her and probably few women, and adding to that, if she really have some kind of social anxiety it just makes things worst. 

I will stick with the assumption ( sorry guys ) that it is 75-80% camera reasons and less real interest .You can’t search everyday a different closer bond with anyone , Loraine will go to holly and say about radi , Daniela to the girls about radi , Olivia and the chain goes on and on ..What would then the girls think ? In the meantime , Radi isn’t thinking all this ? Nah , even the entertainment for me isn’t thrilling me at all except anything “ extreme “ ( let’s use the Megan / Holly example ) happens ..Plus , I prefer to watch b/g things from Holly ..

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will stick with the assumption ( sorry guys ) that it is 75-80% camera reasons and less real interest .You can’t search everyday a different closer bond with anyone , Loraine will go to holly and say about radi , Daniela to the girls about radi , Olivia and the chain goes on and on ..What would then the girls think ? In the meantime , Radi isn’t thinking all this ? Nah , even the entertainment for me isn’t thrilling me at all except anything “ extreme “ ( let’s use the Megan / Holly example ) happens ..Plus , I prefer to watch b/g things from Holly ..

How can she get top cam positions if she's in a bar or club? 😏

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You then say that she rejoins with a boyfriend and has an apartment of her own ? Terminated is the normal explanation I have for the “ Tweety left the project “ , I don’t know any employee that is getting paid good money to ask for his / her release except of bad working conditions ( I don’t think she can complain ) or a better offer ( a guy who suddenly appeared and when the passion is over  will go for the next one as it usually happens nowadays , especially if this guy is a rich one , pff pure speculation this comment .. ) 

We know nothing obviously and we only speculate since the afternoon but as good friend ash1 provided the info that she’s skiing , most probably she isn’t doing it alone . Therefore , a temporary fun over a permanent flowing salary commitment ? I hardly doubt that they give an apartment to a newcomer like Tweety . Except , if she rejoins in B5 😁 when Leia and Maksim abandon RLC so as to support a bit your theory .

Who said that she would rejoin with a boyfriend?  Why can't she rejoin and move back to the penthouse bed that she was sharing with Holly?

When Holly suddenly appeared in B-5 and rejoined the project, she was there for Masha's visit, and Holly didn't bring her friend the photographer except for a dinner  She and Masha were not a 'couple' on vacation.   When Masha left, Holly again left the project 

The more I think about this, if Tweety was really leaving the project, she would have flown back to Barcelona with Holly, gathered her clothes etc., and flown to Zurich, Milan, Geneva, wherever, to go on the skiing vacation.  Would have delayed the start of the skiing trip by  2-3 days, and avoided all the speculation about her leaving, being terminated, returning..

1 minute ago, moules said:

Who said that she would rejoin with a boyfriend?  Why can't she rejoin and move back to the penthouse bed that she was sharing with Holly?

When Holly suddenly appeared in B-5 and rejoined the project, she was there for Masha's visit, and Holly didn't bring her friend the photographer except for a dinner  She and Masha were not a 'couple' on vacation.   When Masha left, Holly again left the project 

The more I think about this, if Tweety was really leaving the project, she would have flown back to Barcelona with Holly, gathered her clothes etc., and flown to Zurich, Milan, Geneva, wherever, to go on the skiing vacation.  Would have delayed the start of the skiing trip by  2-3 days, and avoided all the speculation about her leaving, being terminated, returning..

IIRC when Holly was in B5 she didn't joined the project, only when she show up at B1 weeks after B5.