B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

And again, and again, and again... Whole night full of watching movies, laying on bed... Olivia bated today, right? So i can predict Radi will stay with Holly, maybe massaging her. Radi should be renamed to professional masseuse. She is paid by RLC only for massaging other girls and laying naked on bed all the time. What a lovely, boring evening/night. Ulyana somewhere offcam with that ACAB homeless junkie of hers. B1 Twins offcam, as always... Nana too (i don´t miss her, she should stay offcam forever). Princesses from B2 doing exactly fucking nothing, like they always do. I mean, i like those girls. At least couple of them. But what life do they live. Yeah, they do live in Barcelona. Brilliant! And what? What advantages of that have i seen. They are talking and visiting always with russian speaking guys. What´s the point of doing that? Again, again, again. RLC should get at least one male participant. Nonrussian speaking. Maybe then we could see some action. Because with villa full of girls, we can see only professional masseuse Radi in action. And maybe, sometimes Ulyana fucking that drunken homeless junkie. 

• Like 1

So far , Holly doesn’t show ( or radi ) any surprise with Tweety’s development .. We don’t know if RLC has informed Tweety ( so as to chat with Holly )  or even if the girls that Tweety isn’t anymore ..Most probably they are  informed  but usually when unexpected developments occur ( in which tweety’s I think it is one ) , the tenants react nervously or they are talks and so on amongst them ..There’s a strange-  if I can judge it as so - “ peace “ currently in the villa ..

Maybe, just maybe, Holly is in fact enjoying Radi's company and I think they know that Tweety left the project. Even if Radi went there just to get top cam isn't a good think that she got out of her room and is talking to some that she barely spoke recently? We just has a long discussion on how hard is for Radi to go to parties and socialize. This long talk I don't think is something forced by any of them, I think that they are really getting good together. I'm not saying that after this night they will be BFFs but at least will be friends.  

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Creo que Radislava está en la habitación de Holly para hacerle compañía después del anuncio de la partida de Tweety, lo que considero un buen gesto por parte de Radislava.

You missed the emoji...😒

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So far , Holly doesn’t show ( or radi ) any surprise with Tweety’s development .. We don’t know if RLC has informed Tweety ( so as to chat with Holly )  or even if the girls that Tweety isn’t anymore ..Most probably they are  informed  but usually when unexpected developments occur ( in which tweety’s I think it is one ) , the tenants react nervously or they are talks and so on amongst them ..There’s a strange-  if I can judge it as so - “ peace “ currently in the villa ..

When Holly arrives at the villa without Tweety, the first question the girls would ask if they didn't already know, would be 'Where's Tweety?'

And I think the odds are good that Tweety will rejoin the project.  We'll see if Holly starts packing Tweety's clothes.  That will be a clue that she isn't    So the 'peace' in the villa as you describe it may be because  Barcelona has not seen the end of Tweety.

• Upvote 1