B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Truthfully to me, Holly is no different than Loraine, Nana and so many others, Lately she has done nothing including most of her last stay. She is sucking money from us likely because she has no job in Barcelona and needs money. She could go and I would not be upset. I know many on here think she is great potential given her past, but I am of the opinion she has outstayed her usefulness.. Just my opinion. 

Let’s see and judge her better now that she will have her privacy ..Holly has never “ betrayed “ the fans , I doubt she will do now for the first time ..I think with her being alone , in the master bedroom , with the same fun she used to have having Tweety around her , with both Daniela and Ulyana showing that lots of fun can happen inside the villa for certain participants , let’s give her some time ..She’s Holly and .. everyone likes Holly 😎☺️🙂😉

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

That's what I always ask my self. Do RLC a have a 24/7 employee that keeps notes of who and how long the girls are in top cam? If Cleaning Lady gets top cam does she receive a bonus?

I think not, she is already paid to clean and nothing else. 😆

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's what I always ask my self. Do RLC a have a 24/7 employee that keeps notes of who and how long the girls are in top cam? If Cleaning Lady gets top cam does she receive a bonus?

I believe RLC has very sophisticated software that constantly measures 'pageviews' so they know this very minute how many are watching Radi and Holly in the kitchen and how many are watching Martina in the bathroom, and the tracking software knows which are the freecams..

Let me add RLC has someone on  duty for the network 24/7/365.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I still think that the "Top Cam" are kinda rigged. Not the first row, but the rest I think that isn't positioned per page view. One example is N&V place. Wen they just come home they appear in the lower rows of the popular cams. It can't be that many people clicked in their apartment in that exact moment. I think that RLC do something to call our attention on what they judge interesting.

• Like 1

I am sure to certain extent that RLC has someone who doesn't sleep 😆 monitoring the different apartments. The proof is that the free cams are being locked and unlocked in the various apartments throughout the day to persuade and tease people so they can buy subscriptions.

I think with Tweety's departure from RLC will hurt RLC's viewership because Holly & Tweety were a good team together. 

• Upvote 3

To be honest, I feel 😟 to see Tweety leaving !  She brought new mood in the Villa, has fun with everyone and did more in the few weeks she was there than most girls did in 6-7 months !  We all know who I'm talking about ! WHAT is RLC waiting to do something before it is too late ??  

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, moules said:

I need to be educated.  If Radi lying on Holly's bed with Holly is top cam, do they split the bonus money that comes from top cam, or is it all Holly's because it is 'her' cam?

Piedpiper, I think Holly is popular because she is seen as the girl-next-door type, and not the girl taking off her clothes as she struts up and down a stage.  Plus, she doesn't have copniks as boyfriends.

Holly is very submissive. She has fucked Daniel and Bruno so her choice in men is suspect too. I am an expert at reading men. My wife (mostly) and I raised 4 daughters and I assure all of you each one has a different personality. And as I said many years ago on this site, daughter number 3 aged me 10 years. My exceptional love for my wife stems also from her amazing ability to raise these beautiful women while I grew the businesses.

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see and judge her better now that she will have her privacy ..Holly has never “ betrayed “ the fans , I doubt she will do now for the first time ..I think with her being alone , in the master bedroom , with the same fun she used to have having Tweety around her , with both Daniela and Ulyana showing that lots of fun can happen inside the villa for certain participants , let’s give her some time ..She’s Holly and .. everyone likes Holly 😎☺️🙂😉

Just my point. She did nothing on her brief last stay. She has done nothing in the 2 months she has been here now. And it's BS to think Tweety has anything to do with this. Holly does what Holly wants to do regardless of what the other women think.