B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

1 minute ago, moules said:

Who said that she would rejoin with a boyfriend?  Why can't she rejoin and move back to the penthouse bed that she was sharing with Holly?

When Holly suddenly appeared in B-5 and rejoined the project, she was there for Masha's visit, and Holly didn't bring her friend the photographer except for a dinner  She and Masha were not a 'couple' on vacation.   When Masha left, Holly again left the project 

The more I think about this, if Tweety was really leaving the project, she would have flown back to Barcelona with Holly, gathered her clothes etc., and flown to Zurich, Milan, Geneva, wherever, to go on the skiing vacation.  Would have delayed the start of the skiing trip by  2-3 days, and avoided all the speculation about her leaving, being terminated, returning..

I think Holly rejoined because RLC couldn’t find girls and Holly was available in Barcelona.. I can’t simply find an explanation why to let someone go only to hire this person back and especially at the same place as you suggest .. why let your viewers know that a tenant left the project and not technically keeping this person hired and simply “ freezing “ her payment .. anyway , it is what it is , I am sure we will know more as always with the process of time .. 

I don't know the payment rules for participants.

Was Tweety paid for the many days she was in B-1 with Holly, and not identified as a participant?   Do GOV get paid when they are on vacation, or are they paid only for the days they are in residence on-camera?   My guess is the latter.  And I will say in Tweety's case, she is not on the RLC payroll while she is skiing in the Alps.  And its quite possible that neither she nor Holly were paid while they were in Dubai and the Maldives.

This gets tricky.  Under Spanish law, employees are entitled to 22 working days of vacation annually (equates to 30 calendar days).  For someone like Radi with 400 days of continuous employment at RLC, is she now entitled to 22+ working days of paid vacation?.

There was a case in the United States some years ago, when the girls who worked at a site similar in concept to RLC filed a lawsuit against the site owners, claiming they were not receiving overtime pay for the many hours they were appearing on cam.   I do not know how it turned out.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Was Tweety paid for the many days she was in B-1 with Holly, and not identified as a participant?   Do GOV get paid when they are on vacation, or are they paid only for the days they are in residence on-camera?   My guess is the latter.  And I will say in Tweety's case, she is not on the RLC payroll while she is skiing in the Alps.  And its quite possible that neither she nor Holly were paid while they were in Dubai and the Maldives.

This gets tricky.  Under Spanish law, employees are entitled to 22 working days of vacation annually (equates to 30 calendar days).  For someone like Radi with 400 days of continuous employment at RLC, is she now entitled to 22+ working days of paid vacation?.

There was a case in the United States some years ago, when the girls who worked at a site similar in concept to RLC filed a lawsuit against the site owners, claiming they were not receiving overtime pay for the many hours they were appearing on cam.   I do not know how it turned out.

I guess they are hired by a contract that is renewed monthly and payed monthly. The vacation  must be arranged case by case. I don't think that they are registered like a employee.

Imagine a employee working 24/7 like Radi how much extra hours that she have right? 😂

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, moules said:

Let’s say that all these people get paid “ black money “ .. no taxes , no bank  accounts transfers , just cash on their hands , it used to be quite a lot and lot and lot of money in the  past .. unthinkable in some ways . Now , the glory payment days are over . Perhaps the product and what we see also shows it by itself . 

I like Ulyana, but in reality she could have saved that bate, for another day with better lighting, along with her always exciting pink toy, so to me she just phone that in, maybe because she's been gone a while, but her mine wasn't really into it, like it or hate it, this is just my opinion