B4 - General Topic 2022 # 6 (January)

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I like Ulyana, but in reality she could have saved that bate, for another day with better lighting and the use of her pink toy, so to me she just phone that in, maybe because she's been gone a while, but her mine wasn't really into it, like it or hate it, this is just my opinion

You are right , Ulyana can’t actually perform the way she wishes and to entertain her audience .. I think the only place she can do it the way she wishes is the couch in the LR . All in all , the villa is not comfortable for her , maybe it becomes easier when spring / summer comes . 

• Like 1

Yesterday Radi had a long very fun video chat with a young lady.  For once she did not turn her phone so you couldn't see the screen.  I don't know if it was a friend or a "friend"  But I think as someone was talking about earlier, I don't think Radi would do well in the bar scene.  For one she doesn't really drink except for a few shots when the girls make her and also, I think her social awkwardness would make meeting a lady there almost impossible.  We have seen over the last year her get a lot more comfortable with the girls around her. I think that she is stuck between knowing that these girls will never be her true love and enjoying the opportunity to touch, massage and stroke sexy ladies.  It would be nice to be to find out how she does when she reenters the real world. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, quasi said:

Yesterday Radi had a long very fun video chat with a young lady.  For once she did not turn her phone so you couldn't see the screen.  I don't know if it was a friend or a "friend"  But I think as someone was talking about earlier, I don't think Radi would do well in the bar scene.  For one she doesn't really drink except for a few shots when the girls make her and also, I think her social awkwardness would make meeting a lady there almost impossible.  We have seen over the last year her get a lot more comfortable with the girls around her. I think that she is stuck between knowing that these girls will never be her true love and enjoying the opportunity to touch, massage and stroke sexy ladies.  It would be nice to be to find out how she does when she reenters the real world. 

Radi is an enigma, full of contradictions.  When she lived in B-1 and would go to the public beach, she often wore a micro bikini that hid very little on the bottom, and would go topless.  She has three or four pairs of high-fashion jeans that cost 500-600 euros each.  She dresses to be noticed, to call attention to herself.   She is fastidious, almost to the point of it being an obsessive-compulsive disorder, about her public appearance.  She drinks little alcohol, but vapes excessively.  Her diet is vegetarian and dairy, and she consumes excessive amounts of caffeine.  She probably has the most muscle-toned physique of any RLC participant ever.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Holly is doing English class on the phone with Tweety.
Tweety has some difficulties with the climate change from 30 to -10 ☃️⛷️

It seemed as if Holly was tutoring Tweety as they went through the lesson books.  Tweety doesn't want to fall behind in her lessons while she is skiing in the Alps.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Radi ist ein Rätsel voller Widersprüche. Als sie in B-1 lebte und an den öffentlichen Strand ging, trug sie oft einen Micro-Bikini, der am Po wenig versteckte, und ging oben ohne. Sie hat drei oder vier High-Fashion-Jeans, die jeweils 500-600 Euro kosten. Sie kleidet sich, um wahrgenommen zu werden, um auf sich aufmerksam zu machen. Sie ist wählerisch, fast bis zu einer Zwangsstörung, was ihr öffentliches Auftreten angeht. Sie trinkt wenig Alkohol, dampft aber exzessiv. Ihre Ernährung ist vegetarisch und Milchprodukte, und sie nimmt übermäßig viel Koffein zu sich. Sie hat wahrscheinlich den muskulösesten Körper aller RLC-Teilnehmer aller Zeiten.

Was ist an Radis Körper muskulös? Für mich sind es nur Haut u. Knochen, wenn sie auf dem Rücken liegt stehen ihre Hüftknochen wie zwei Pfeiler hoch. Da holt "Mann" sich ja beim Bumsen blaue Flecken😉😀 Ich mag es lieber ein wenig mollig.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

It seemed as if Holly was tutoring Tweety as they went through the lesson books.  Tweety doesn't want to fall behind in her lessons while she is skiing in the Alps.

no it is not
both did the exercises before class
then 1 hour of online lesson
then more spoken and male voice in the background