B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

Noldus

Il y a 8 heures, moules a dit :

Mila is shown as still with the project.

I actually expected her to leave, earlier than either Anna or even Lola.

She is still too passive this stint, needs someone else (like Radislava) to 'do things' with her or a guy to fuck her for her to have any content. And she should gain abit more weight, she is way slimmer compared to her very first stint years ago.

If RLC is keeping this apartment, I do hope they bring in new faces who are willing to play & have fun. And I do hope they know this website is failing its subscribers. 

• Upvote 1

concernant l'um il faut que rlc arrete de nous prendre pour des idots.on suppose que se n'est pas pour jouer aux charades que cela fait 21heures UM  et en plus la femme de ménage est ce matin en b1 et la aucun UM pour nana,bizarre tout cela

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

respecto a la um es necesario que rlc deje de tomarnos por idiotas.on supongamos que no es por jugar a las charadas que han pasado las 21 horas UM y además la señora de la limpieza esta mañana en b1 y no UM por nena, extraño todo esto

I suppose that as moos said, they have left Mila's name so as not to remove the appartment from the list, they will reopen it when the "new" girls come...

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, omedo said:

I suppose that as moos said, they have left Mila's name so as not to remove the appartment from the list, they will reopen it when the "new" girls come...

The weird thing, or is the first time that I noticed, is the warning that they are cleaning. I saw notation like this before but recently I think they never state a reason to be UM.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lo raro, o es la primera vez que me doy cuenta, es el aviso de que están limpiando. Vi una notación como esta antes, pero recientemente creo que nunca declaran una razón para ser UM.

The warning has been put up in other situations such as ISP problems...