B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

Noldus

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

In the beginning I thought they were a lesbian couple. They were very intimate with each other,  and they even shared an apt in Russia after their stay in b1

I was among the first to have that belief as well. Kristy and Kammi were very convincing in showing an emotional love for each other. I am convinced that Kristy, at least, was in love with Kammi. Something happened to change all of that. They never acted out the physical relationship that Leora and Maila did but at one time they had what was missing in that relationship.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

why put them in 1 bed and leave 2 rooms empty?

More of their boring friends due on another flight.  So many idiots on this forum have complained about the loss of the Russian apartments and the one that Kristy, Kamilla, Alana and a bunch of other girls had in particular... for the most part they sat looking at their phones and watched TV.  Most exciting participant in that apartment was when flipper made her first appearance in there with (forgot her name), but that was nothing to do with any of these girls.  In fact the night that flipper was their, Kristy sat in her bed on the other side of the wall snickering.

Kristy is BS...he last appearance as a GOV was over the top boring.  Alana has never done anything.  If the rest of the freeloaders show up, then there will be hell to pay.  In short...RLC is on their knees.  They can't get new participants and are stuck in this never ending recycle BS.  Then once the recycled girls show up, they realize that they can get away with hiding, seeing guys outside, and doing fuck all in general.  

Don't believe me?   Just watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

More of their boring friends due on another flight.  So many idiots on this forum have complained about the loss of the Russian apartments and the one that Kristy, Kamilla, Alana and a bunch of other girls had in particular... for the most part they sat looking at their phones and watched TV.  Most exciting participant in that apartment was when flipper made her first appearance in there with (forgot her name), but that was nothing to do with any of these girls.  In fact the night that flipper was their, Kristy sat in her bed on the other side of the wall snickering.

Kristy is BS...he last appearance as a GOV was over the top boring.  Alana has never done anything.  If the rest of the freeloaders show up, then there will be hell to pay.  In short...RLC is on their knees.  They can't get new participants and are stuck in this never ending recycle BS.  Then once the recycled girls show up, they realize that they can get away with hiding, seeing guys outside, and doing fuck all in general.  

Don't believe me?   Just watch.

Heidi and Flipper on my top #3 😉 

• Like 2

Beautiful Kristy. Yes lots of controversy, but also remember she has arguably the best ass on the planet, and she has had sex with maybe 8 guys on cam (under covers mostly) but she, unlike most women on here, will make these guys wear a condom that she supplies. NO EXCEPTIONS!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joyer said:

I do not rule out the possibility that the 2 available rooms in B2 are intended for the rejoining of Amalia and Pam.

They will be from Russia.  RLC tends not to put Russian and Ukrainians together if they can help it.  This is another attempt at making a Russian apartment similar to what was done in B1 before it got raided.