B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

Noldus

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Beautiful Kristy. Yes lots of controversy, but also remember she has arguably the best ass on the planet, and she has had sex with maybe 8 guys on cam (under covers mostly) but she, unlike most women on here, will make these guys wear a condom that she supplies. NO EXCEPTIONS!! 

Yes, Kristy and Kammi were tied at one time for having sex with the most different guys on camera. That record was broken by Masha after Sasha left.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Beautiful Kristy. Yes lots of controversy, but also remember she has arguably the best ass on the planet, and she has had sex with maybe 8 guys on cam (under covers mostly) but she, unlike most women on here, will make these guys wear a condom that she supplies. NO EXCEPTIONS!! 

Wow...you're selling that convincingly.  Just a moment while I get my wallet out.  :dodgy:

• Haha 3

I also join the chorus, firstly, Kristy, has the best ass ever seen on RLC, secondly, RLC has reached the bottom, it can't get any worse, so it can only get better in the future

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

More of their boring friends due on another flight.  So many idiots on this forum have complained about the loss of the Russian apartments and the one that Kristy, Kamilla, Alana and a bunch of other girls had in particular... for the most part they sat looking at their phones and watched TV.  Most exciting participant in that apartment was when flipper made her first appearance in there with (forgot her name), but that was nothing to do with any of these girls.  In fact the night that flipper was their, Kristy sat in her bed on the other side of the wall snickering.

Kristy is BS...he last appearance as a GOV was over the top boring.  Alana has never done anything.  If the rest of the freeloaders show up, then there will be hell to pay.  In short...RLC is on their knees.  They can't get new participants and are stuck in this never ending recycle BS.  Then once the recycled girls show up, they realize that they can get away with hiding, seeing guys outside, and doing fuck all in general.  

Don't believe me?   Just watch.

The only decent thing I can remember about their place was Alana would bate almost every night, doubt she will do it here.

Kristy isn't shy about showing her body, but she hides most everything else. In the past she would masturbate 6 days a week but almost always under the covers. I am very surprised to see her here. Never thought she would return. I think it is for a short stay. Maybe even 30 days only. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kristy isn't shy about showing her body, but she hides most everything else. In the past she would masturbate 6 days a week but almost always under the covers. I am very surprised to see her here. Never thought she would return. I think it is for a short stay. Maybe even 30 days only. 

Would you pass up a free vacation?  Show a little nudity and boom, free vaca.  

You guys might not want to see me naked but I'm searching the internet for a RLC application 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1