B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

Noldus

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The weird thing, or is the first time that I noticed, is the warning that they are cleaning. I saw notation like this before but recently I think they never state a reason to be UM.

I wonder if we'll ever see 'orgy' for the reason an apt is UM, considering how many they have...😏

I cannot believe that people on this forum do not know who Kristy is! Obviously, I'm getting old. The one thing I will say is that Kristy will have to bump up her game considerably. If she does that fake shit she did with Kammi for all of those years, she will be gone in a New York minute. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Bloody hell, they are really dredging the bottom of the barrel having Kristy back! Oh well for those who don’t know her you can look forward to nights of stroking each other like she used to in the original b1 unless she resorts to the new look she had in St P and finds a few hired studs to visit occasionally to satisfy her needs😉

• Haha 1

Just now, happyman88 said:

Bloody hell, they are really dredging the bottom of the barrel having Kristy back! Oh well for those who don’t know her you can look forward to nights of stroking each other like she used to in the original b1 unless she resorts to the new look she had in St P and finds a few hired studs to visit occasionally to satisfy her needs😉

Just make sure RLC screens the guys for their age before they let them in. One of her last boy toys played around her bedroom on a skateboard. No Shit ! 

• Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, philo a dit :

I cannot believe that people on this forum do not know who Kristy is! Obviously, I'm getting old. The one thing I will say is that Kristy will have to bump up her game considerably. If she does that fake shit she did with Kammi for all of those years, she will be gone in a New York minute. 

radi and lorraine are still here so she will be fine

For the Newbies, Kristy was (arguably) the first on RLC to start the fake lesbian shows. One could argue, also, that all of the girls who get together to rub on each other are copying what Kristy and Kammi did.  The difference is that Kristy only played with Kammi under the covers, so who knows what happened. There was only one on-camera kiss that Kammi rejected. No on-camera girl-girl pussy eating on RLC back in those days. I wonder if Kristy can catch up? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

For the Newbies, Kristy was (arguably) the first on RLC to start the fake lesbian shows. One could argue, also, that all of the girls who get together to rub on each other are copying what Kristy and Kammi did.  The difference is that Kristy only played with Kammi under the covers, so who knows what happened. There was only one on-camera kiss that Kammi rejected. No on-camera girl-girl pussy eating on RLC back in those days. I wonder if Kristy can catch up? 

In the beginning I thought they were a lesbian couple. They were very intimate with each other,  and they even shared an apt in Russia after their stay in b1