B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

7 minutes ago, philo said:

In spite of my criticism, I am personally glad to see Kristy back. Not only will he get to see that ass (assuming she has kept it in shape). Kristy is one of the horniest to ever appear but until her last boyfriend, was shy about showing much on camera.  Now we will be entertained by watching her try to negotiate women who are far more open and explicit in their sexuality than she ever was. She will be challenged to "shit or get off the pot".  A warning to those who may try to catch Kristy bating: you will have to be quick to recognize when she is going for one or you will have to rely on replay. She only takes about a minute to get off. 

What would be most welcome is if the delectable Kami reappeared. She’s one  of the most attractive and horniest women I’ve ever seen on RLC 🤪

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

What would be most welcome is if the delectable Kami reappeared. She’s one  of the most attractive and horniest women I’ve ever seen on RLC 🤪

Kami is married now, so I don't think well see her around

• Upvote 1

Watching the re-appearance of Kristy will serve as my primary entertainment for the next few days. It has the potential to a be tragic event, since it is unlikely that Kristy can ever be restored to the stature that she once held. Newbies have no idea!  The early women in B-1 built the RLC brand!!! But now, no one gives a shit. It Kristy reads the forums, for example, it will prove to be culture shock and devastating if she pays it any attention. Any detractors back in the day would be drummed off of the forum by K&K fans. I know...some of them were my forum friends.  It was worse than the Leora fan club of today. Kristy will not find the same audience that she left.

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

When I mentioned Kristy and the Angels, it was only an example of a well-functioning Roommate apartment, with people who really live there and are not just there on vacation. RLC had already tried once with this girls spread over different GOV apartments. It failed. In my opinion for the same reason that almost all GOV residents fail. The real friends are missing, the BF are missing. In the end, the girls try to cover up the lack of content with silly shows, which only makes the apartments even more fake.

I am still a fan of Kristy and the angels. But I would like to see them in an apartment where they really live (e.g. in Russia).

I knew you wouldn't be totally happy 🤣

• Haha 1