B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

Noldus

1 minute ago, philo said:

Kristy may be checking in on this forum to catch up on her fan mail. She has not had any in years.

In that case allow me to say...hey Kristy please fuck off back to Russia and take the loser you brought with you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The opinions vary , we actually don’t  know what  to expect that the girls will do ..We have no idea how they have dealt with the virus , if there are things they have missed and Barcelona now for them will be a nice relaxing place . We need to see also their roommates , it always affects for good or bad atmosphere in an apartment . 

The general reaction of the forum are mixed opinions ,  aladino will be for sure happy seeing one of his favorites , personally , not knowing what to expect will intrigue me watching in the beginning , that’s for sure . The standard is that we get once again repeaters which clearly shows that RLC is struggling to find new faces , it isn’t anymore a job of opportunities obviously . 

As someone said , I don’t think it can get any worse , so I expect better things to come , welcome to the girls and I hope they enjoy their stay and ultimately enjoy and entertain us all .

This time we may find out who the real Kristy is. Initially, we thought that she liked girls and it was obvious that she did. But, she would never do more with the girls than rub.  I doubt that RLC even knew because the brought in some real Lesbians for a party and the snubbed their noses at Kristy. Then Kristy went for the boys...big time. So that she retains some credibility, Kristy should let us see her do at least one girl. She is very good at getting them very aroused and then leaving them high and dry. Kristy invented the RLC tease!

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The opinions vary , we actually don’t  know what  to expect that the girls will do ..We have no idea how they have dealt with the virus , if there are things they have missed and Barcelona now for them will be a nice relaxing place . We need to see also their roommates , it always affects for good or bad atmosphere in an apartment . 

The general reaction of the forum are mixed opinions ,  aladino will be for sure happy seeing one of his favorites , personally , not knowing what to expect will intrigue me watching in the beginning , that’s for sure . The standard is that we get once again repeaters which clearly shows that RLC is struggling to find new faces , it isn’t anymore a job of opportunities obviously . 

As someone said , I don’t think it can get any worse , so I expect better things to come , welcome to the girls and I hope they enjoy their stay and ultimately enjoy and entertain us all .

And when, once again this apartment turns to shit, just as all of the others have...YOU CAN BLAME THAT FUCK ALADINO!

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I just looked in the LR and saw this incredibly cheap sofa. They go from a beat up $4,000 leather sofa and love seat to a $1,000 (at best) sofa. 

It's an extra bed...funny enough like they had back in the apartment in Russia.  :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, philo said:

This time we may find out who the real Kristy is. Initially, we thought that she liked girls and it was obvious that she did. But, she would never do more with the girls than rub.  I doubt that RLC even knew because the brought in some real Lesbians for a party and the snubbed their noses at Kristy. Then Kristy went for the boys...big time. So that she retains some credibility, Kristy should let us see her do at least one girl. She is very good at getting them very aroused and then leaving them high and dry. Kristy invented the RLC tease!

Wait till she figures out that RLC is on the ropes.  She will do fuck all, look at her computer and cell and mostly see guys outside.

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kristy isn't shy about showing her body, but she hides most everything else. In the past she would masturbate 6 days a week but almost always under the covers. I am very surprised to see her here. Never thought she would return. I think it is for a short stay. Maybe even 30 days only. 

The first time she came to Barcelona, she was much more open than when she was in Moscow, at least about nudity, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is the most untrue of them all.

• Like 1