B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

Noldus

The last I remember Kristy was seeing some big guy that had her do things she never did with anyone else. You could see her put up some resistance, but in the end yielded to his desires. We had never seen her suck a cock and he had her doing that, cum in her mouth (no way) but he got her to try it once or twice, play with her asshole. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The opinions vary , we actually don’t  know what  to expect that the girls will do ..We have no idea how they have dealt with the virus , if there are things they have missed and Barcelona now for them will be a nice relaxing place . We need to see also their roommates , it always affects for good or bad atmosphere in an apartment . 

The general reaction of the forum are mixed opinions ,  aladino will be for sure happy seeing one of his favorites , personally , not knowing what to expect will intrigue me watching in the beginning , that’s for sure . The standard is that we get once again repeaters which clearly shows that RLC is struggling to find new faces , it isn’t anymore a job of opportunities obviously . 

As someone said , I don’t think it can get any worse , so I expect better things to come , welcome to the girls and I hope they enjoy their stay and ultimately enjoy and entertain us all .

When I mentioned Kristy and the Angels, it was only an example of a well-functioning Roommate apartment, with people who really live there and are not just there on vacation. RLC had already tried once with this girls spread over different GOV apartments. It failed. In my opinion for the same reason that almost all GOV residents fail. The real friends are missing, the BF are missing. In the end, the girls try to cover up the lack of content with silly shows, which only makes the apartments even more fake.

I am still a fan of Kristy and the angels. But I would like to see them in an apartment where they really live (e.g. in Russia).

Just now, Sergio said:

The first time she came to Barcelona, she was much more open than when she was in Moscow, at least about nudity, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is the most untrue of them all.

K and K duped RLC into giving them an apartment in Russia because of all the hype they generated when they were in Barcelona the first time.  Then reality set in.  They pretty much depended on their other girlfriends to parade around the Moscow apartment, while they hid and watched TV.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The last I remember Kristy was seeing some big guy that had her do things she never did with anyone else. You could see her put up some resistance, but in the end yielded to his desires. We had never seen her suck a cock and he had her doing that, cum in her mouth (no way) but he got her to try it once or twice, play with her asshole. 

He also made her let him sit on her face.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

When I mentioned Kristy and the Angels, it was only an example of a well-functioning Roommate apartment, with people who really live there and are not just there on vacation. RLC had already tried once with this girls spread over different GOV apartments. It failed. In my opinion for the same reason that almost all GOV residents fail. The real friends are missing, the BF are missing. In the end, the girls try to cover up the lack of content with silly shows, which only makes the apartments even more fake.

I am still a fan of Kristy and the angels. But I would like to see them in an apartment where they really live (e.g. in Russia).

Here you go again...getting what YOU nagged on this very forum for...now you say it's not good enough?  Fuck you!

• Haha 3

The irony of the Kristy / Kammi Moscow apartment was that the best girl-girl scene to that date was performed by one of their roommates who brought a girl home from and party and neither of them were Lesbians. That scene was only surpassed, in my opinion, by Nelly and Martina.

• Thanks 1