B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

IMHO it will depend on the length of their stay. But don't look for her to do much initially unless she has a BF in Barcelona. She is eye candy mostly. It would be different if she had her own apartment where over time we would see more "entertainment". 

They should have separate rooms.

Looks like the other two girls are arriving soon.

If there isn't more girls is plain stupidity.

Come on everyone ..The girls arrived not even 48 hours ago , Barcelona has entertainment curfew for some days more and you ask from the girls to immediately have visitors , fuck on cameras , masturbate and whatever ..Come on , let’s be a bit serious and fair with the requests . I will be for example the first criticizing negative  if these girls prove another “ Lola / Anna / Mila version “ but let’s give them some time before throw them in fire to burn ..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on everyone ..The girls arrived not even 48 hours ago , Barcelona has entertainment curfew for some days more and you as for the girls to immediately have visitors , fuck in cameras , masturbate and whatever ..Come on , let’s be a bit serious and fair with the requests . I will be for example the first criticizing negative  if these girls prove another “ Lola / Anna / Mila version “ but let’s give them some time before throw them in fire to burn ..

The issue is not the girls, it's the GOV concept. In Russia it was exciting and fun to watch Kristy and the Angels. In Bercelona they are torn out of there real life and it will most likely be the same as with thier last stay.

I am a fan of Kristy and the Angels, but seeing them in Barcelona is just sad. This place is boring because the GOV concept sucks.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The issue is not the girls, it's the GOV concept. In Russia it was exciting and fun to watch Kristy and the Angels. In Bercelona they are torn out of there real life and it will most likely be the same as with thier last stay.

I am a fan of Kristy and the Angels, but seeing them in Barcelona is just sad. This place is boring because the GOV concept sucks.

Most likely till it happens for sure it is like earth - moon distance .. we can’t know at all how this apartment will be played out , we even miss 2 more girls , let’s have them also  and then we can sit back and judge in whatever way , negative , positive , indifferent .. I think you are making too fast conclusions , I am famous of that ( and usually I am proved wrong 😬 ) but you are even exceeding the way I do it ..Have some faith since you don’t have a subscription and you can’t actually judge what’s going on .

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on everyone ..The girls arrived not even 48 hours ago , Barcelona has entertainment curfew for some days more and you ask from the girls to immediately have visitors , fuck on cameras , masturbate and whatever ..Come on , let’s be a bit serious and fair with the requests . I will be for example the first criticizing negative  if these girls prove another “ Lola / Anna / Mila version “ but let’s give them some time before throw them in fire to burn ..

I have not seen anyone make such a request. Not sure what you are talking about.

49 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have not seen anyone make such a request. Not sure what you are talking about.

I am reading since 48 hours that the girls are boring , that they will be all the time home sleeping and bla bla bla .. And that Alana is there because Kristy most probably requested it .. My general post idea is that people are asking or have  whatever expectations from the girls regarding the past or in Russia apartment appearances .. I just say that the B2 roster isn’t complete yet and we need to wait and then judge them as boring or without potential or whatever negative has been said ..