B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Two empty rooms in B-2 that have been made up for a week now.... Just says how much RLC struggles to get participants, Tweety Bird flew the coop in less than a month. NO WAY NANA is washed out, and Mila and disastrous double mint debacle is taking up space in B-1.  Liea and that slob Maksim are just plain bad and boring as hell. RLC needs to shit or get off the pot in my estimation. Glad I quit wasting money on thier site.

Exactly, I don't know RLC's way of thinking these days.  They rushed Anna, Lola and Mila out of the door last week and brought Kristy and Alana and two rooms in B2 are still vacant.  I saw Anna at B5 in the morning and she went out with Leia. That means Anna and probably Lola are still in Barcelona.

The level of boredom at B2 now is worse than its level with the previous participants except for the times the two bearded guys were at B2.

• Upvote 1

This apartment (& some others) is fantastic for those who are thinking of not continuing their subscriptions, nothing much to see so nothing left to deter you from stop paying RLC your hard-earned money. The moment I saw Kristy and Alana's names up on the homepage, I thought it is time for me to stop my subscription until I see real improvements. RLC has been taking the easy way out to stem their 'lack of content' issue.

• Upvote 1