B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why always think that RLC decides everything? if so, it's the girls who decided to stay together, that wouldn't really surprise me because they are best friends, and we've known that for quite a few years now
But it is also certain that RLC will find many girls to fill these two empty beds more or less quickly.
We have to take into account the evolution of the rules with the covid, which sometimes makes it more complicated to successfully bring people into the country

these 2 got here, or were they already in barca

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think it was her only option, but ok. 😂

As I told you, RLC always gives the choice, she could have gone back to her country, but she prefers to stay in Spain, after all it's all good to stay with the other girls and in a place where we have nothing to pay, even if I think that she will not stay very long either, for me it is her who made this choice

For subscribers, it is also beneficial because it allows us to watch a rather pretty girl in addition to others.

37 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

these 2 got here, or were they already in barca

They already came to Barcelona some time after RLC made the decision to close the apartments in Russia, they lived in B1
But above all they shared an apartment for a few months in Moscow after the departure of Kamila and Kaley, but Alana has always been present in Kristy's life since she lived in Moscow and the opening of her apartment by RLC in 2016

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I told you, RLC always gives the choice, she could have gone back to her country, but she prefers to stay in Spain, after all it's all good to stay with the other girls and in a place where we have nothing to pay, even if I think that she will not stay very long either, for me it is her who made this choice

For subscribers, it is also beneficial because it allows us to watch a rather pretty girl in addition to others.

It looks like she is sating longer because she had unfinished business. She wanted to buy a MacBook Pro and a Converse that she ordered hasn't been delivered. Now she have the Mac and the sneakers but her ticket is for Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It looks like she is sating longer because she had unfinished business. She wanted to buy a MacBook Pro and a Converse that she ordered hasn't been delivered. Now she have the Mac and the sneakers but her ticket is for Wednesday.

it will allow me to have the pleasure of watching her for two more days then 😁

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

They already came to Barcelona some time after RLC made the decision to close the apartments in Russia, they lived in B1
But above all they shared an apartment for a few months in Moscow after the departure of Kamila and Kaley, but Alana has always been present in Kristy's life since she lived in Moscow and the opening of her apartment by RLC in 2016

yes as a team. that work off cam. just like when they was in b1.