B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am reading since 48 hours that the girls are boring , that they will be all the time home sleeping and bla bla bla .. And that Alana is there because Kristy most probably requested it .. My general post idea is that people are asking or have  whatever expectations from the girls regarding the past or in Russia apartment appearances .. I just say that the B2 roster isn’t complete yet and we need to wait and then judge them as boring or without potential or whatever negative has been said .. 

I think it is you who have jumped the gun, as usual. I made a forecast of what is to come after hundreds of hours of watching these two from the past. We forecast the future based upon the past and humans are more predictable than almost any other species. You don't need to comment on every fucking thing said. Sometimes you just need to shut up and not write. You are one of the worst offenders on here so perhaps you need to learn to tone down you message. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think it is you who have jumped the gun, as usual. I made a forecast of what is to come after hundreds of hours of watching these two from the past. We forecast the future based upon the past and humans are more predictable than almost any other species. You don't need to comment on every fucking thing said. Sometimes you just need to shut up and not write. You are one of the worst offenders on here so perhaps you need to learn to tone down you message. 

No comment 😉

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I didn’t know that I need to have a certain amount of posts , with a certain attitude and satisfying the way that each and everyone here likes to read ..Think about what you wrote  and then analyze your thoughts again .Indicating the way a forum should work and expressing your displeasure at another member can happen in better ways than your comment ..Whatever , feel free to think anyway you wish ..

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am reading since 48 hours that the girls are boring , that they will be all the time home sleeping and bla bla bla .. And that Alana is there because Kristy most probably requested it .. My general post idea is that people are asking or have  whatever expectations from the girls regarding the past or in Russia apartment appearances .. I just say that the B2 roster isn’t complete yet and we need to wait and then judge them as boring or without potential or whatever negative has been said .. 

They ARE boring, Mark my words. They will go to bed each night around 10pm. If you are lucky you'll see Kirsty masturbate for 10 secs.

• Haha 1