B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Ahhhhh .... the good old days.  When past girls would really let loose and put on a sexy show.  The girls return and members remember past sexy events. Then, the girl does boring oil massage shows, or sits on her ass and does nothing at all.     ......  for months,    and months,    and months,    and months,    and months. 

So true.

Actually, a miracle has happened: Kristy is finally back! OK, I was expecting this would happen sooner or later, because she is popular and RLC is running out of participants. But secondly, it is a miracle, because I received a newsletter from RLC after a very long time.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but we will see . the same as the last time ,as KRISTY was in a GOV APT. NOTHING and i love her but she has showen on her last stay in gov . she is not worth watching.i love seeiuung her 

It is the basic problem in GOV. The girls are torn out from their actual lives to be there. All the friends and especially the BF's are missing in Barcelona. Especially for Kristy, who has her strength here, as you could see very well in the Roommate apartment in Russia, can hardly shine here. I'm still a big Kristy and the Angels fan, but I'm not going to buy a subscription because I don't think anything will happen in GOV.

The GOV concept is like a prison. It does not allow any insight into the lives of the residents, but only forces them to be present and get bored.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least Kristy will do something?

IMHO it will depend on the length of their stay. But don't look for her to do much initially unless she has a BF in Barcelona. She is eye candy mostly. It would be different if she had her own apartment where over time we would see more "entertainment". 

• Thanks 1