B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

Two empty rooms in B-2 that have been made up for a week now.... Just says how much RLC struggles to get participants, Tweety Bird flew the coop in less than a month. NO WAY NANA is washed out, and Mila and disastrous double mint debacle is taking up space in B-1.  Liea and that slob Maksim are just plain bad and boring as hell. RLC needs to shit or get off the pot in my estimation. Glad I quit wasting money on thier site.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Two empty rooms in B-2 that have been made up for a week now.... Just says how much RLC struggles to get participants, Tweety Bird flew the coop in less than a month. NO WAY NANA is washed out, and Mila and disastrous double mint debacle is taking up space in B-1.  Liea and that slob Maksim are just plain bad and boring as hell. RLC needs to shit or get off the pot in my estimation. Glad I quit wasting money on thier site.

Maybe the other two are having problem coming in Spain. Why would RLC put two girls in the same bedroom if they are alone?

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe the other two are having problem coming in Spain. Why would RLC put two girls in the same bedroom if they are alone?

Because Alana and Kristy are BFF's and where one goes so does the other.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why always think that RLC decides everything? if so, it's the girls who decided to stay together, that wouldn't really surprise me because they are best friends, and we've known that for quite a few years now
But it is also certain that RLC will find many girls to fill these two empty beds more or less quickly.
We have to take into account the evolution of the rules with the covid, which sometimes makes it more complicated to successfully bring people into the country

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Why always think that RLC decides everything? if so, it's the girls who decided to stay together, that wouldn't really surprise me because they are best friends, and we've known that for quite a few years now
But it is also certain that RLC will find many girls to fill these two empty beds more or less quickly.
We have to take into account the evolution of the rules with the covid, which sometimes makes it more complicated to successfully bring people into the country

I my first thought that this is RLC decision is because:

1.  They are the ones that manages the site.
  2. I didn't knew that they are BFFs to a point that they need to sleep together. Anna and Lola are also BFFs and had separate rooms.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I my first thought that this is RLC decision is because:

1.  They are the ones that manages the site.
  2. I didn't knew that they are BFFs to a point that they need to sleep together. Anna and Lola are also BFFs and had separate rooms.

yes but Anna and Lola have also already lived together in the same room during a previous participation when they would surely have each had their own space as during this participation
The fact that RLC runs the site does not necessarily mean that they impose anything on the participants, I think we must also take into account that they can have the choice
Like Nana who made the decision to stay in front of the RLC cams when they decided to stop their collaboration with her

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes but Anna and Lola have also already lived together in the same room during a previous participation when they would surely have each had their own space as during this participation
The fact that RLC runs the site does not necessarily mean that they impose anything on the participants, I think we must also take into account that they can have the choice
Like Nana who made the decision to stay in front of the RLC cams when they decided to stop their collaboration with her

I think it was her only option, but ok. 😂