B1 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

29 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Another awful lesbian show from Radislava.  And don't tell me it's just Mila's fault because she does them with several others including Olivia and Loraine.

You have to remember Radislava is the only real Lesbian in the entire cast. Any sex you see with Loraine or Olivia is just a show as they are not lesbians. All Radislava can do is make the best of the limited options she has available to her. I am sure if Radislava was with a real lesbian woman, you would see something very different and much better.

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Is what Radislava did with Mila tonight considered cheating on Cecilia ?  🤔

It seems to me that what is going between Radislava and Cecilia is becoming a serious relationship to certain degree. Am I correct or I am not seeing things in the right perspective. 

did radis go down on her or just use the vibrator?

Just now, jetlag8 said:

You have to remember Radislava is the only real Lesbian in the entire cast. Any sex you see with Loraine or Olivia is just a show as they are not lesbians. All Radislava can do is make the best of the limited options she has available to her. I am sure if Radislava was with a real lesbian woman, you would see something very different and much better.

Mila and Olivia are bisexual and have done enjoyable girl/girl shows with other tenants in the past.  Mila's hook ups with Oksi and Amina are among the more genuine ones that we've seen in the GOV apartments.  Daniela might also be bisexual and has also previously done enjoyable girl/girl shows.  Stella has also done some nice lesbian stuff, but we just got some lame lesbian tease shows with Radislava.

I still have doubts that Radislava is really a lesbian, instead of bisexual, but even if we say that she's really into women, it doesn't justify or excuse the constant stream of crap that she's continually served up, including simulated lesbian shows.  There was one with Ariana, and someone shared a clip with me of her show with Olivia just before Christmas, Olivia sat on the edge of the bath and Radislava on her knees pretending to lick her, but clearly not making any contact with her.  Nobody is forcing her to do this stuff, but she still does it anyway because she's completely obsessed with ocupying the top thumbnail to satisfy her ego.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Is what Radislava did with Mila tonight considered cheating on Cecilia ?  🤔

It seems to me that what is going between Radislava and Cecilia is becoming a serious relationship to certain degree. Am I correct or I am not seeing things in the right perspective. 

If it's an open relationship, it's not cheating.

If it's not a real relationship and just done as show, it's not cheating either.

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

Mila and Olivia are bisexual and have done enjoyable girl/girl shows with other tenants in the past.  Mila's hook ups with Oksi and Amina are among the more genuine ones that we've seen in the GOV apartments.  Daniela might also be bisexual and has also previously done enjoyable girl/girl shows.  Stella has also done some nice lesbian stuff, but we just got some lame lesbian tease shows with Radislava.

I still have doubts that Radislava is really a lesbian, instead of bisexual, but even if we say that she's really into women, it doesn't justify or excuse the constant stream of crap that she's continually served up, including simulated lesbian shows.  There was one with Ariana, and someone shared a clip with me of her show with Olivia just before Christmas, Olivia sat on the edge of the bath and Radislava on her knees pretending to lick her, but clearly not making any contact with her.  Nobody is forcing her to do this stuff, but she still does it anyway because she's completely obsessed with ocupying the top thumbnail to satisfy her ego.

its so strange because with cecilla she passionately kisses her, licks her pussy and even put her ft in her mouth but with the other girls especially the one with ariana it was the fakest shit ive ever seen when she was clearly pretending to lick pussy

il y a 24 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Ce que Radislava a fait avec Mila ce soir est-il considéré comme tromper Cecilia ?  🤔

Il me semble que ce qui se passe entre Radislava et Cecilia devient une relation sérieuse dans une certaine mesure. Ai-je raison ou je ne vois pas les choses dans la bonne perspective. 

we really have to stop making films, we are not in Hollywood here😆!!! neither radislava, nor any other girl from rlc, is in a relationship with another girl!!! they lick each other's pussies between girlfriends because they don't care and it keeps them occupied by earning easy money!!! none of them want to live a love story and start a lesbian family!!! they are travelers who are often alone for long months, and they take the girlfriends they have on hand to pass the time, while waiting to find a rich man with whom they will start a family with children!!!! that's what most old rlc's do!!!! there is only martina who is sentimentally unstable, capable of falling in love with the first tramp who eats her pussy!!!! barca girls are only bisexual out of interest and to have a little fun, they are not in a relationship!!! that's why they change partners without taking the lead, because none of this is serious for them!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

we really have to stop making films, we are not in Hollywood here😆!!! neither radislava, nor any other girl from rlc, is in a relationship with another girl!!! they lick each other's pussies between girlfriends because they don't care and it keeps them occupied by earning easy money!!! none of them want to live a love story and start a lesbian family!!! they are travelers who are often alone for long months, and they take the girlfriends they have on hand to pass the time, while waiting to find a rich man with whom they will start a family with children!!!! that's what most old rlc's do!!!! there is only martina who is sentimentally unstable, capable of falling in love with the first tramp who eats her pussy!!!! barca girls are only bisexual out of interest and to have a little fun, they are not in a relationship!!! that's why they change partners without taking the lead, because none of this is serious for them!!!!

I appreciate your response to my post but I think Radislava and Cecilia are long term residents of Barcelona (i.e. permanent residents or citizens of EU) unlike the other girls on RLC who stay for awhile and then they go back to Russia or Ukraine.

I also believe that Radislavs is lesbian and I guess she was looking for a partner and I think that she found that partner in Cecilia. 

• Haha 1