B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus

Noldus

That is a very good question and some of my previous posts were on this topic. I will be glad to help you with the answer ☺️

There is a big difference in the exchange rates from Euro to Russian Ruble (1 Euro - 85 Ruble) or the Ukrainian currency (1 Euro - 30 Ukrainian Hryvnia) .  Of course RLC doesn't have to pay much salary to each of these girls in Euros because it is sill too much money in their home country's currency. 

Meanwhile, it will cost RLC much more money if they recruit local girls from Barcelona, Rome or Prague. I hope I was helpful. 😄

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

• Noldus changed the title to B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus
5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is a very good question and some of my previous posts were on this topic. I will be glad to help you with the answer ☺️

There is a big difference in the exchange rates from Euro to Russian Ruble (1 Euro - 85 Ruble) or the Ukrainian currency (1 Euro - 30 Ukrainian Hryvnia) .  Of course RLC doesn't have to pay much salary to each of these girls in Euros because it is sill too much money in their home country's currency. 

Meanwhile, it will cost RLC much more money if they recruit local girls from Barcelona, Rome or Prague. I hope I was helpful. 😄

The money they get from RLC , it is more than satisfying , even if they were locals from the cities you are referring to , it is much more than what an average European earns . But for the Russian and Ukrainian ( especially  them ) girls , it can be that in one month they get equally 3-4 monthly salaries if they were living in the respective countries . No matter then wherever they come from , the estimated 3-4,000€ per month ( nowadays might be around that or a bit less , it used to be much more ) , I think it is incredible more than satisfying for any of them 😇

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Das Geld, das sie von RLC bekommen, ist mehr als zufriedenstellend, selbst wenn sie Einheimische aus den Städten waren, auf die Sie sich beziehen, es ist viel mehr als das, was ein durchschnittlicher Europäer verdient. Aber für die russischen und ukrainischen (besonders sie) Mädchen kann es sein, dass sie in einem Monat gleich 3-4 Monatsgehälter bekommen, wenn sie in den jeweiligen Ländern leben. Egal woher sie kommen, die geschätzten 3-4.000€ pro Monat (heute vielleicht so oder ein bisschen weniger, früher waren es viel mehr), ich denke, es ist unglaublich, mehr als befriedigend für jeden von ihnen 😇

ddhm, ich frage mich schon längere Zeit, woher du die Geldsummen hast? Habe bis heute noch nirgends davon gelesen? Genau wie du oft von einem Bonus sprichst, den sie fürs Ficken oder masturbieren bekommen sollen. Dann noch deine Aussage, es sind ganz normale Mädchen,  irgendwie passt das doch alles nicht zusammen?...😄😄

27 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

ddhm, ich frage mich schon längere Zeit, woher du die Geldsummen hast? Habe bis heute noch nirgends davon gelesen? Genau wie du oft von einem Bonus sprichst, den sie fürs Ficken oder masturbieren bekommen sollen. Dann noch deine Aussage, es sind ganz normale Mädchen,  irgendwie passt das doch alles nicht zusammen?...😄😄

Many people in this site claim that they have sources , I also have mine then which are the most accurate that they can be 😇😁 The funny thing is that these people used to be part of this community in the past and the information that are revealed every now  and then , they could be spread across the whole forum but there are so many people who never appreciated , made fun , questioned , tried to minimize them and ultimately piss them off that  they decided to quit posting here .

I assure you that people here who could make the forum tons and tons better because they are educated , reasonable and full of knowledge of many things of what’s going in with RLC , people who can make an actual sentence and make a nice dialogue , chat and talk about topics in general , have chosen to stay away than become verbal victims of people like Harley Fatboy let’s say , to give you an example .The forum supports people like him , his continuous insulting towards the girls and other forum members , why these good people should be here and go through all this when there’s nothing to prove to anyone ? They have been giving information , they were expressing fairly their thoughts only to be confronted like people who just say things …

To make it more clear what I mean , have a look over at the Martina’s topic , there are two wonderful guys there , omedo and emnv , who , without being an obligation and spending lots of their free time , they bring many times information publicly so for the majority to know what is going to happen or clarify things that we saw and be explained .Well , these two guys are confronted with denial , questions , making fun of them and doubting the info they give .Luckily for everyone who appreciates what they do , they still continue when they are also two guys that could easily  step aside and leave everyone blind , speculating , saying whatever stupid theories and just making up things , exactly as many still keep on doing despite proving AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN the validity of their translations .

Therefore , consider that there are enough  people who know facts , speak the language , observe , watch and since the girls ( except Leora that hides most of her private talks ) don’t have issues speaking publicly many things concerning their RLC presence , every now and then information is revealed by them of what’s going on with the questions you asked . I highly doubt that they will come out of the shadows again , it is way much much much better that they stay away so as to face all these things that I mentioned you before and enjoy the respect that they deserve for keeping a certain number of forum members informed of many things happening with RLC ( and not only ) .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2