Leora - Home Activities (2022) #9

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't honestly believe she would ever consider doing Chaterbate, she is a free spirit as such and would not take kindly to being instructed by a bunch of perverts with their cocks in their hands.....Nah ! Much too tacky.

In fact I think she would be offended by the thought of it.  

Agree.  She doesn't think much of them.  She's not a slut like Masha but has needs she has cultivated over the years. As an exhibitionist normal sex is boring.  She'll run for the nearest balcony and flash and bate to get her juices flowing. She now needs the kick.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Absolutely. She's hooked.

I'm not so sure !

Leora does what she does the way she does it because it is remote and impersonal, for instance she would never dream of " flashing " outside of the apartment in public.

In fact she would probably be quite prudish.

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't honestly believe she would ever consider doing Chaterbate, she is a free spirit as such and would not take kindly to being instructed by a bunch of perverts with their cocks in their hands.....Nah ! Much too tacky.

In fact I think she would be offended by the thought of it.  

Shit goes that plan then if its too tacky than bateing on hear perish the thought 

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Shit goes that plan then if its too tacky than bateing on hear perish the thought 

Totally different concept Gregg !  On here she does not and would not work to anyone's instructions but her own...

How considering someone then an exhibitionist , the thought is that she wouldn’t do things spontaneously publicly ? 

Anyway , it is nice that different thoughts are considered possible and presented with reasonable arguments . My opinion is that a 2-3 first years Leora would never do anything in public for free , the now seen Leora , with the right approach , talk , naughty thoughts with people who would be open in trying things , I think she wouldn’t hesitate for anything .. on the other hand , it automatically eliminates the whatever thoughts of why Leora isn’t revealing what she does in her social circle in Prague thinking that she’s a free spirit 🤨

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/exhibitionist

Edit ; Reaching the conclusion , unless it is/was the money , she wouldn’t do anything . 

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm not so sure !

Leora does what she does the way she does it because it is remote and impersonal, for instance she would never dream of " flashing " outside of the apartment in public.

In fact she would probably be quite prudish.

On the remote and impersonal part I agree.

On her never dreaming of flashing I respectfully disagree.  I have seen her standing on the balcony topless on a number of occasions and a couple bottomless. Have seen the video of her bating at night on the balcony with the lights on and music playing. The apartments above her had a VERY clear view if they looked.

Secondly, she flashed at the old apartment and bated once directly across from a man watching.

Lastly, when she and Malia did their nude massages and masturbated each other in Malia's room the curtains are sheer and both of them knew that. At night with the lights on the neighbors had quite a show.

I do think she has a good girl persona for her friends none of whom apparently know of her real life. She has a prudish front for her friends and dad that is not the exhibitionist she is. She couldn't tolerate them knowing what she needs to be satisfied. 

I do think she is a nice person inside who has walked on the wild side and now needs it. It would embarrass her to no end if people who know her knew what she has done on camera. Hence her double life.

Archived