B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Noldus

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I told you Noldus to try to make contacts with the cleaning lady 😉. You will know a lot more and of course you will tell us. 

You need to diversify your sources of information ☺️ .

I'll invite her out on a date next time I'm in Barcelona 🙂 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

I'll invite her out on a date next time I'm in Barcelona 🙂 

That will be good idea if you take her for a nice dinner 😉 😋 but be prepared to buy her many drinks so she can start talking and telling you about the RLC's girls.  She seems a tough woman and few drinks won't do the job.   

• Haha 1

Ok , let’s say for one night stay , they didn’t want to “ ruin “ the bed sheets for one day … but second night in a row and an ex tenant taking the couch ( which is also uncomfortable and not as comfy as the one Harley has for example ) and not the opportunity to sleep in one of the empty guest rooms ? What is this now from RLC ? Even  if there’s an explanation , i say it again today that it is ridiculous . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok , let’s say for one night stay , they didn’t want to “ ruin “ the bed sheets for one day … but second night in a row and an ex tenant taking the couch ( which is also uncomfortable and not as comfy as the one Harley has for example ) and not the opportunity to sleep in one of the empty guest rooms ? What is this now from RLC ? Even  if there’s an explanation , i say it again today that it is ridiculous . 

It's weird, but could be their choice.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It's weird, but could be their choice.

Of course , no doubt on that .. but this is an ex tenant , she was naked again on cameras and not just a simple visitor that might feel obliged asking / using a bedroom for a couple of nights … it is another unexplained weird thing for me and I don’t like when I can’t find an answer 😂🤣😂😆

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

You have tested both couches?

• Haha 2