B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Noldus

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Did you see that in a dream? These 2 haven't done shit.😕

The GOV concept is just garbage. In Russia, Kristy and the Angels were one of the best apartments RLC had. If only they had at least arrived with their BF.

I think another problem is that there are still two empty beds in this apartment. It is an absolute mystery to me why the two girls sleep in one room when there are even better possibilities. Currently there are three vacant beds in GOV and if I understand it correctly, there will soon be four that RLC cannot restaff. They could actually take a whole apatment, or even B4 offline.

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The GOV concept is just garbage. In Russia, Kristy and the Angels were one of the best apartments RLC had. If only they had at least arrived with their BF.

I'm not necessarily saying the opposite, but according to who exactly was this apartment the best on RLC? according to your point of view or according to that of RLC with supporting statistics?
Everyone has their own vision of what RLC should be, and that's your biggest problem because you believe that your vision of what RLC should be is the only and best vision that others should have.

Even if I am not the biggest fan of GOV apartments, it is clear that even at the time of apartments in Russia, the concept was already very popular because It was often on top cam

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm not necessarily saying the opposite, but according to who exactly was this apartment the best on RLC? according to your point of view or according to that of RLC with supporting statistics?
Everyone has their own vision of what RLC should be, and that's your biggest problem because you believe that your vision of what RLC should be is the only and best vision that others should have.

Even if I am not the biggest fan of GOV apartments, it is clear that even at the time of apartments in Russia, the concept was already very popular because It was often on top cam

What you don't realize is that RLC has been on the decline for years now. There is a clear trent, and it did not start with covid-19, but with the elimination of all the Russian apartments, because at some point, even the biggest idiot will notice that, although there are cameras everywhere in the beedrooms, almost nothing is happening in GOV.

The girls let themselves pay for the trip and the stay in Barcelona, but then have their lives (and especially their sex life) somewhere else. Granted, there are some people here who are so jealous that they can't stand to see guys with girls. However, I think most people, especially from RLC previous customers, had fun watching this part of the residents privat life. This has always been shown in the top cam, which values sex even higher than the teasing bullshit that the GOV girls pull off.

Slowly even the last one has to realize that RLC is really having problems. There's a reason they can't find girls anymore and it's certainly not covid-19. I think it's pretty obvious that RLC is running out of money. I think, There is a high probability that they will have to close the store this year.