B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Noldus

Just now, Noldus said:

Never been to the GOV apartments. She lived in R2 in St.P 

Okay, that's why I couldn't place her. In the R2 apartment there was actually a really good looking girl, also very fair regarding the cameras if i remember correct (incl. sex life; at least in the beginning).

Was that Angie? I can't remember the name.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Angie is in Dubai 😉

Now I am confused. Who is in B2 now?

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Okay, that's why I couldn't place her. In the R2 apartment there was actually a really good looking girl, also very fair regarding the cameras if i remember correct (incl. sex life; at least in the beginning).

Cindy 🙂

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Angie - the blond with big boobs ;), Lived first with Glasha and Sonya
So with Samantha and Emily 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Angie - the blond with big boobs ;), Lived first with Glasha and Sonya
So with Samantha and Emily 

Miss them. Fun girls!
I always liked the weekend guy. He never shut up

but the ladies all seemed to love him. He kept them e😍ntertained 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ash1 said:

She was a tenant of B4 early 2020 when Kristy and Alana were tenants of B1, they got along quite well.  She was there for one month as a tenant.  She did 0 masturbation shows and 0 lesbian shows.  I liked her a lot.  She'd made plans for her boyfriend to visit during what would have been her second month, but RLC wouldn't give her a second month.  She stayed anyway as a guest of Kim until her boyfriend arrived, they stayed in a hotel for a week, and then she picked up the rest of her luggage from B4 and returned home.

Wow that sounds like a credit card motivator if there ever was one. :dodgy:

• Haha 1

Cindy taking the couch , definitely not a repeater , at least for B2 ..But who knows if she’s in a “ Tweety mode “ , some days on cameras and then allocate in an apartment and the contract hasn’t been signed yet , let’s see .

On a side note , I find it ridiculous that she doesn’t use one of the two empty rooms , I don’t think having to change the bed sheets would be a problem , pff , whatever .

• Upvote 1