B2 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Noldus

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

She was a tenant of B4 early 2020 when Kristy and Alana were tenants of B1, they got along quite well.  She was there for one month as a tenant.  She did 0 masturbation shows and 0 lesbian shows.  I liked her a lot.  She'd made plans for her boyfriend to visit during what would have been her second month, but RLC wouldn't give her a second month.  She stayed anyway as a guest of Kim until her boyfriend arrived, they stayed in a hotel for a week, and then she picked up the rest of her luggage from B4 and returned home.

That sounds like the return of a total disaster. If it was clear even to RLC back then that it was no use, why try a second time now? 🤨

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Cindy will fit in perfectly with the other do nothing girls in B2. 😕

Ah, it's the new do nothing at all concept that RLC now wants to finally implement in GOV. Boredom in the apartments and having the sex live somewhere else. 🤣

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That sounds like the return of a total disaster. If it was clear even to RLC back then that it was no use, why try a second time now? 🤨

Ah, it's the new do nothing at all concept that RLC now wants to finally implement in GOV. Boredom in the apartments and having the sex live somewhere else. 🤣

I know that RLC is slow but I don't think that she's a new tenant. She might be only a visit.