B4 - General Topic 2022 # 14 (January)

Holly starts getting more and more horny as the holidays get deeper in the past ..Say whatever but since she has been single in this bed , we have seen way much more than the time she used to share the bed with Tweety both in B1 and now in B4. She masturbates daily , natural pleasure bates , easy for the viewer to watch and be entertained .She has great relationship with nearly everyone , if Daniela is the first to leave and with the sisters not looking happy in this place , I think all spotlights will be on her as Cecilia and Radislava if it continues , they will need to add even more action so as not to become repeated and predictable .As always , I would like to see Holly with a male visitor and since her English level is improving very fast , an English language guy could be ideal ( of course being a good guy for her 😇 so as to enjoy most things ) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly starts getting more and more horny as the holidays get deeper in the past ..Say whatever but since she has been single in this bed , we have seen way much more than the time she used to share the bed with Tweety both in B1 and now in B4. She masturbates daily , natural pleasure bates , easy for the viewer to watch and be entertained .She has great relationship with nearly everyone , if Daniela is the first to leave and with the sisters not looking happy in this place , I think all spotlights will be on her as Cecilia and Radislava if it continues , they will need to add even more action so as not to become repeated and predictable .As always , I would like to see Holly with a male visitor and since her English level is improving very fast , an English language guy could be ideal ( of course being a good guy for her 😇 so as to enjoy most things ) 

Imo Radi and Cecilia have become predictable...I said that would happen if they overdid it...😒

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Imo Radi and Cecilia have become predictable...I said that would happen if they overdid it...😒

Unless new things are shown , it is exactly as you say .It is like watching a couple , it gets boring if it is only such things happening .Cecilia interacting in karaoke nights with the others like yesterday , seeing her having fun and smiling with the others , perhaps see her being the opposite of Radislava and have some shots or alcohol in general , personally being interested to see how she’s reacting with a guy around , this  would be really nice and then late at night perhaps end with her and Radislava doing whatever they wish to do . It’s the famous , easy to reach the top, staying there is the real deal 😁😆

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And isn't just about the body. Karol maybe has the "worst" body of them all but is one of the sexiest of them all.

Loraine = beautiful body but she is empty inside.

How could a girl have the worst body and be the sexiest at the same time ? that statement is contradictory 😅