Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don’t agree my friend.  She has partied a lot on weekends during her studies.  She could party with the other RLC girls if she wanted to and was attracted to them.  But she does not.  It has nothing to do with her studies.  She has a set of friends outside of RLC that she has fun with.  It could be a few RLC girls and they have fun off cam … but with the good number of investigative sleuths here, I would imagine someone would have connected the dots if Martina was hooking up and partying with other RLC girls.  We quickly heard of her recent hook up with Nelly … so it isn’t that difficult for some of you.

And let's not forget the language differences too. It can be a factor as well. Martina may not be comfortable yet with her English or Russian. 

The irony is that the initial concept of RLC was "The private lives of other people: Live 24/7...". It was such a great idea that thousands of people payed big bucks on a monthly basis to watch. What happened? I have always held the theory that the best fucking and the most fucking amongst RLC participants occurs off camera. Now, I suspect, that the best party of the year may be also. My guess is that there will be lots of former RLC people there. There may enough women still in the city to start another project.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don’t agree my friend.  She has partied a lot on weekends during her studies.  She could party with the other RLC girls if she wanted to and was attracted to them.  But she does not.  It has nothing to do with her studies.  She has a set of friends outside of RLC that she has fun with.  It could be a few RLC girls and they have fun off cam … but with the food number of investigative sleuths here, I would imagine someone would have connected the dots if Martina was hooking up and partying with other RLC girls.  We quickly heard of her recent hook up with Nelly … so it isn’t that difficult for some of you.

Can you refer me to the date of the report on Martina's "recent hook up with Nelly"? I missed that one...Thanks.

5 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

And for her libido to the max like that (that not happen so often), there only one possibility: it need much more than one person to fulfil her need no doubt, I don't how much that it take but the goal to reach is very high 

I think now you are wrong when saying it needs more than one person to fulfill her needs. If I remember correctly, you always said that having sex with Nelly gave Martina complete satisfaction. And now you say that several people are necessary to satisfay her? 🤔

Think without distractions and with enough time, both will get their money's worth.😉

9 minutes ago, philo said:

The irony is that the initial concept of RLC was "The private lives of other people: Live 24/7...". It was such a great idea that thousands of people payed big bucks on a monthly basis to watch. What happened? I have always held the theory that the best fucking and the most fucking amongst RLC participants occurs off camera. Now, I suspect, that the best party of the year may be also. My guess is that there will be lots of former RLC people there. There may enough women still in the city to start another project.

Feel free to start up such a project....👍 You are not forced to watch RLC🤷‍♂️

I think that it takes more than one person to fulfill most women's needs. Most women just settle on one relationship for the sake of more stability. I have had several women admit that to me and I have no reason to doubt them. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Can you refer me to the date of the report on Martina's "recent hook up with Nelly"? I missed that one...Thanks.

Sorry Philo I am struggling right now with CC on my phone and don’t have time to go back and look.  This happened a few weeks ago.  We burned up a lot of bandwidth talking about it.  I bet some others can point you in the right direction.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry Philo I am struggling right now with CC on my phone and don’t have time to go back and look.  This happened a few weeks ago.  We burned up a lot of bandwidth talking about it.  I bet some others can point you in the right direction.

Thanks...no problem...wasn't trying to get anyone to do my research for me...just wanted a time frame and you gave it to me...Thanks.

2 hours ago, philo said:

I think that it takes more than one person to fulfill most women's needs. Most women just settle on one relationship for the sake of more stability. I have had several women admit that to me and I have no reason to doubt them. 

Maybe you are just inadequate