Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

3 hours ago, philo said:

I think that it takes more than one person to fulfill most women's needs. Most women just settle on one relationship for the sake of more stability. I have had several women admit that to me and I have no reason to doubt them. 

Yes, in the case of Martina, Alberto provide the stability and much more : to let her express her free will on the sexual side, I think a lot of woman dream about to be in her shoe...I'm a woman but now, at my 'time' , stability is more important but I always 'looking' around in a way....like a lot of woman, I think.  

49 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe you are just inadequate

No, in the case of Martina, just one man is not enough, she need more than one man and a woman even if she was with 'superman' of sex..I'm not talk about Alberto here 😄

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

That would be nice. A getaway together. Dinner and a stay at a hotel. Some sexy play for 2. 

OH my god....chuck, base on the fact of what happen in the apartment for the lasts 10 years, IMPOSSIBLE

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

... and right back out again with the dogs.

out again without the dogs, dogs stay at home with her friend.

On the way out, Martina execute a little dance very sexy and moving her body like "we,re gona f.....tonight, Yeah ! ' to her friend.

Martina have it all in her backpack: lingerie and sex toy and she didn't forget her pills...ouf ! 

But, there a but: Alberto is not the main actor here.....Nelly arrange some things with others...

Martina will learn and achieve that she can have really more that RLC offers with all her asset.....take it Martina, you are still young and full of energy !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, girlsfun2 said:

out again without the dogs, dogs stay at home with her friend.

On the way out, Martina execute a little dance very sexy and moving her body like "we,re gona f.....tonight, Yeah ! ' to her friend.

Martina have it all in her backpack: lingerie and sex toy and she didn't forget her pills...ouf ! 

they're 🙂

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Martina & Albert are home

When Martina left the apartment, she had a backpack of sex stuff.   When she returned at about 0100, no backpack.

When Albert left, he had a hat and a NIKE man purse / carry all around his neck.  When he returned, no hat, no carry all.

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

When Martina left the apartment, she had a backpack of sex stuff.   When she returned at about 0100, no backpack.

When Albert left, he had a hat and a NIKE man purse / carry all around his neck.  When he returned, no hat, no carry all.

Omedo told us earlier they would come home to take the dogs out then return to the party. Could this explain your comment?