Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

28 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

HI Harley,

In the past few days, I write that I'm gona say what is the best probability about what had happen during that 'sexy outfit night' but I been very busy at work and still, I do not have a lot of time right now to give to RLC.

But...

• I tell you that you are on the right track here and I will post more argument that support your comment.
  • what they did during this night is not bad at all (we are in 2022) but I can understand that for some here it is not possible that Martina and Alberto have done 'some thing' other them watch tv in a hotel room, have a drink , had a fuck (10 minute )and go to sleep and return home
  • Maybe people forget that we are talking about 'Martina and Alberto players' at RLC and we know that they have showed a lot of 'adventure' in the past....Martina is the lead here, no doubt and we know what she is able to do....
  • But if some here want to believe that Martina and Alberto did at the hotel, exactly what they do at the apartment, it ok for me. What a waste of money to rent a hotel room for that.

Not really...they didn't have to cook and wash the dishes 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

HI Harley,

In the past few days, I write that I'm gona say what is the best probability about what had happen during that 'sexy outfit night' but I been very busy at work and still, I do not have a lot of time right now to give to RLC.

But...

• I tell you that you are on the right track here and I will post more argument that support your comment.
  • what they did during this night is not bad at all (we are in 2022) but I can understand that for some here it is not possible that Martina and Alberto have done 'some thing' other them watch tv in a hotel room, have a drink , had a fuck (10 minute )and go to sleep and return home
  • Maybe people forget that we are talking about 'Martina and Alberto players' at RLC and we know that they have showed a lot of 'adventure' in the past....Martina is the lead here, no doubt and we know what she is able to do....
  • But if some here want to believe that Martina and Alberto did at the hotel, exactly what they do at the apartment, it ok for me. What a waste of money to rent a hotel room for that.

I am sorry to say , Martina is a stunning looking girl and whoever doesn’t see it , well , the ophthalmologists make miracles nowadays 😁😆 But her sex interactions , i can’t agree less with adalbert , I don’t consider it any special . Of course it isn’t a surprise , after nearly 10 years together , they both know the positions they like , the chemistry , the way to “ provoke “ the pleasure to each one without trying a lot . With that being said , comparing let’s say her lesbian sex with Nelly in comparison to the hetero sex with Alberto , the passion and dedication given has been obvious . 

I believe that with another guy ( sorry to everyone but need to use examples here ) kind of Bruno , Dick , Bogdan , Lucian , Rama , Rocco , Karol’s boyfriend and what the hell , the so called Rasputin so as to name the few we have seen the last 1-1,5 years , ( especially Dick and Bruno I consider them great sex partners ) , we could only tell Martina’s sex skills . I find her an average sex performer , without much fantasy or the will to go wild ( swallow , anal , 2-3 times per month a different  position in the routine and the agenda ) .

Careful now , having also in the past a long 6 years relationship , my sex life which was in daily basis till the last days of the relationship , didn’t have variety after the 3rd / 4th year and it was rather sex that we both knew how to give the maximum pleasure . With that being said , I find incredible the frequency of M&A sex sessions , I would though sit back and enjoy their sex in case I see starting with any teasing , catch by chance at the thumbnails a different position or something like that . I have - and the majority here i believe - watched hundreds of sex sessions between the two that it’s nothing new fascinating me watching , they are just a couple that watching them only for sex isn’t any different than the B5 COV . But I also think that the majority watches them and mainly Martina for the real life concept that they present on cameras and let’s be honest , they are perhaps the most interesting of the couples due to the mixture of Martina 1,5 years ago with the Russians in Barcelona . Without being a prophet but with the RLC experience and watching the couples who have stayed for a long time in the project , I believe that unless Martina had mixed with the Russians , we would be having another Linda and Tibor couple result . It is that this out of the blue and business changing surprising happening that changed the standards first for Martina , then for this couple and ultimately watching the apartment with a fascinating interest .

At the end of the day , whatever we nowadays see it is a normal and routine day by day life of a couple  which is many years together and the ongoing interest is mostly being maintained with the speculations and theories because of Martina’s on cameras sex interaction with Nelly . Would I want something extreme ? Well , that would be watching Martina having sex with Bogdan ( craziest hidden personal desire 😂🤣 ) or seeing her having sex with another guy . Then we can speak once again perhaps for Martina’s sex skills . 

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Anyone notice the mark on Martina's right cheek (head not ass).  Wonder what happened.  🤔  Looks red like a scratch or something.  Maybe Taco got a little rough with her 😉

and it bothers her a lot and I'm tired of seeing her constantly scratching. It's been there since her sexy outfit night...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

no so important but she forget to take her pill last night

You are correct. Does it really matter? She is not being inseminated. Right? If she misses taking her pill, if it is for birth control a few misses should not be problematic. 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:
10 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I am sorry to say , Martina is a stunning looking girl and whoever doesn’t see it , well , the ophthalmologists make miracles nowadays 😁😆 But her sex interactions , i can’t agree less with adalbert , I don’t consider it any special . Of course it isn’t a surprise , after nearly 10 years together , they both know the positions they like , the chemistry , the way to “ provoke “ the pleasure to each one without trying a lot . With that being said , comparing let’s say her lesbian sex with Nelly in comparison to the hetero sex with Alberto , the passion and dedication given has been obvious . 

I believe that with another guy ( sorry to everyone but need to use examples here ) kind of Bruno , Dick , Bogdan , Lucian , Rama , Rocco , Karol’s boyfriend and what the hell , the so called Rasputin so as to name the few we have seen the last 1-1,5 years , ( especially Dick and Bruno I consider them great sex partners ) , we could only tell Martina’s sex skills . I find her an average sex performer , without much fantasy or the will to go wild ( swallow , anal , 2-3 times per month a different  position in the routine and the agenda ) .

Careful now , having also in the past a long 6 years relationship , my sex life which was in daily basis till the last days of the relationship , didn’t have variety after the 3rd / 4th year and it was rather sex that we both knew how to give the maximum pleasure . With that being said , I find incredible the frequency of M&A sex sessions , I would though sit back and enjoy their sex in case I see starting with any teasing , catch by chance at the thumbnails a different position or something like that . I have - and the majority here i believe - watched hundreds of sex sessions between the two that it’s nothing new fascinating me watching , they are just a couple that watching them only for sex isn’t any different than the B5 COV . But I also think that the majority watches them and mainly Martina for the real life concept that they present on cameras and let’s be honest , they are perhaps the most interesting of the couples due to the mixture of Martina 1,5 years ago with the Russians in Barcelona . Without being a prophet but with the RLC experience and watching the couples who have stayed for a long time in the project , I believe that unless Martina had mixed with the Russians , we would be having another Linda and Tibor couple result . It is that this out of the blue and business changing surprising happening that changed the standards first for Martina , then for this couple and ultimately watching the apartment with a fascinating interest .

At the end of the day , whatever we nowadays see it is a normal and routine day by day life of a couple  which is many years together and the ongoing interest is mostly being maintained with the speculations and theories because of Martina’s on cameras sex interaction with Nelly . Would I want something extreme ? Well , that would be watching Martina having sex with Bogdan ( craziest hidden personal desire 😂🤣 ) or seeing her having sex with another guy . Then we can speak once again perhaps for Martina’s sex skills . 

I read this twice and I can’t figure out what your main point is. 

Here’s a question:  Would M&A have as much sex as they do now if there were no cams and they were not on RLC?

21 minutes ago, yelt said:

Can someone share with JenniferMom, the bedroom scene with Martina and Alberto (no sex) on 2/3 at 22:20:07  both are having fun! Martina should be speaking a little English in fun. 

Thank you Yelt but this is not necessary.

I do not doubt how close Martina and Alberto are … they truly are good longtime friends.  They enjoy sex together.  They cuddle and have fun.  My question always about the future and is this a romantic relationship or simply great FWB relationship.