Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

49 minutes ago, philo said:

I got a response from my lady friend whom I asked about how Leora should proceed in the seduction. (She does not watch RLC and prefers the label "woman" over "bi-sexual"). She though that Leora should not be in pursuit but should show genuine kindness and affection and the guest will eventually come to her. I was not expecting that response. I don't know if I can wait long enough for that to happen. LOL 

Agree.  Lots of body language going on.  Moving closer, legs/knee pointed in the same direction, preening gestures with faces and stroking hair. One doesn't go fishing with a hand net but with a hook and bait. The fish is netted after it is caught.  Slow (fake) concern and the user will snare her for Leora's own wishes.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree, again. The people who yell fake are only trying to distract with word play. I have yet to hear an explanation of how Leora and Malia were able to make fake juice run out of their fake pussies while they were fake rubbing each other. LOL

There has never been any doubt they rubbed each other, and made each other orgasm at times, but as for juices running out of their pussies, I think much of that was a figment of some people’s imagination.

The amount of Lube they slapped on made their pussies look as if juice was present, but from my perspective it was no more than lube.Admittedly Leora could dig some juice out with her fingers afterwards but my opinion is that no juice FLOWED or RUN out of either pussie.

If you would like to give me the dates of these flowing bates I will look at them again in my archives, and naturally apologise if proven wrong.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There has never been any doubt they rubbed each other, and made each other orgasm at times, but as for juices running out of their pussies, I think much of that was a figment of some people’s imagination.

The amount of Lube they slapped on made their pussies look as if juice was present, but from my perspective it was no more than lube.Admittedly Leora could dig some juice out with her fingers afterwards but my opinion is that no juice FLOWED or RUN out of either pussie.

If you would like to give me the dates of these flowing bates I will look at them again in my archives, and naturally apologise if proven wrong.

Leora pulled the same strings of honey out after bates, with lube, without lube and when Malia left the room and pre lub Leora had her fluids on display on her fingers being pulled in a line from her honey pot.

Malia almost always had a leaking pussy. When Malia became aroused she opened and her vaginal opening plain to see along with leaking juices (which she also tasted when alone bating in her room.

2 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

On dirait que la fille est malade ou attardé

I would say shy, uncertain very easily mould-able.  Leora smells her vulnerability. Leora is the type woman that avoids alphas as she must be top dog. Almost feel sorry for the girl. She has no clue to the real leora, only the performance Leora is acting for her advantage whatever that might be.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If I were interested in convincing you of something that I see with my own eyes, I would surely do that.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora pulled the same strings of honey out after bates, with lube, without lube and when Malia left the room and pre lub Leora had her fluids on display on her fingers being pulled in a line from her honey pot.

Malia almost always had a leaking pussy. When Malia became aroused she opened and her vaginal opening plain to see along with leaking juices (which she also tasted when alone bating in her room.

I have already agreed that Leora would pull it out of her own pussie with her fingers, as for Malia bating I cannot comment because I never watched her, she didn’t rock my boat.

There is a difference between pulling it out with her own fingers and it flowing naturally whilst being bated by another woman.

• Like 1