Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I have already agreed that Leora would pull it out of her own pussie with her fingers, as for Malia bating I cannot comment because I never watched her, she didn’t rock my boat.

There is a difference between pulling it out with her own fingers and it flowing naturally whilst being bated by another woman.

Of course.  Leora sure has sticky honey

1 minute ago, philo said:

If I were interested in convincing you of something that I see with my own eyes, I would surely do that.

Only if you could ! Which you can’t…..End off !! 🤣

• Like 1

Some must think that they are somehow most worthy of getting others to provide proof to them of a claim. Where does that kind of thinking come from.  It could come from a life time of entitlement, where other people are actually required to satisfy the fantasy of their own authority. Or, it could come from their actual work experience, where, as some kind of governmentally authorized force perhaps, they could require people to have to satisfy claims that they make. I once had to do that in court. But to spend time trying to prove to someone that when rubbed upon, a pussy will secrete and flow with vaginal secretions is an absurdity. I would much rather debate whether bears shit in the woods. 

• Sad 2

I say that bears do not shit in the woods. Has anyone ever seen one do it? Where is the video? Perhaps the Forest Ranger planted it there under the sign just a few feet from the trail to convince hikers not to veer to far away from the prescribed pathway. I challenge anyone to show me on what date the bear left that smoldering, steaming, stinking pile of digested vermin. You can't do it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I am sorry to the people referring to it  , but if you think that there was any excitement at the 95% of times that Leora and Malia did things together , what can I say ? It was some of the most fake entertainment things we have seen , there was absolutely no touching , kissing , licking or whatever , just  two girls that would choose the direct camera angle and take the toy to ( boringly and looking forward for the other one to finish in a way “ come on , when are you cumming ? ) play with the other so as to keep on with the ongoing imagination of the majority “ maybe tonight they will do something more “ of the viewers . 

Obviously , as it proved , it helped for both of them to manage and have an outside life , the viewers were kept busy 3-4 times per week ( getting  the right dose of “ waiting “ is always the key , fair enough so as people to miss it , don’t give all and often so as people gets bored of it ) and both of the girls could take it in turns and be absent for usually 2 days per week ( later became once and towards Malia’s end ) . 

There are others to judge better what Leora is seeking with this sudden appearing girl , a roomate option could be in the long run a very fair explanation , after all , even the dog can have an alternative to be walked out if leora returns to her once per week overnight habits 😂😆 As I wasn’t pleased to see anything between Leora and Malia ( apparently in  the beginning I was definitely watching but as soon as I saw no will for more it became boring and unwatchable ) after a certain point , I would prefer for both of the girls to keep on doing what they know to do better ( Leora her masturbations , of course the look alike Malia we don’t know and she’s the mystery but I simply believe is just a friend and that’s it ) and no fake or laughable shows that “ insult “ the common sense . With that being said , I am interested of course to watch the girl taking a shower , a visitor revealing herself on cameras is always one of the biggest voyeur’s desires 😇

• Haha 2